Social The daily "AOC says something stupid on Twitter" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you definitely have not seen or paid attention to what Trump says. I would estimate and bet he makes 3 stupid comments for every one AOC does. And his are far more dumb.

If I create a thread simply to contrast the two so people like you can get a quick and easy education will that thread be left alone to stand?

I don't care if you make the thread. All you. Follow the rules and you're good

So which one of you weirdos works for the Coast Guard? Apparently AOC was on the hit list.

Then you definitely have not seen or paid attention to what Trump says. I would estimate and bet he makes 3 stupid comments for every one AOC does. And his are far more dumb.

If I create a thread simply to contrast the two so people like you can get a quick and easy education will that thread be left alone to stand?
I hear about just about everything he says and completely disagree with you. He may sound like an idiot but he's not saying as many idiotic things you think he is.

Her tweets are stupid as shit but nowhere near as bad as the bad orange man.

I hear about just about everything he says and completely disagree with you. He may sound like an idiot but he's not saying as many idiotic things you think he is.
Ya he is. Idiotic even by stupid standards.

don't really know much about her, not into the political bubble as far as she's concerned but I read on here that she helped keep Amazon out of my borough.

I approve.

don't really know much about her, not into the political bubble as far as she's concerned but I read on here that she helped keep Amazon out of my borough.

I approve.
She's a fucking freshman. Has no clout whatsoever in the halls of government. In terms of power she's a nobody. She wouldn't even be in the news all the time except that for some reason she triggers right-wingers to no end (I think it's because she's pretty good looking and it bothers the closet homosexuals).

Last edited:
She's a fucking freshman. Has no clout whatsoever in the halls of government. In terms of power she's a nobody. She wouldn't even be in the news all the time except that for some reason triggers right-wingers no end (I think it's because she's pretty good looking and it bothers the closet homosexuals).
I agree with this.

I think that something about her being vocal and attractive makes some people immediately respond negatively to her. If she looked like road pizza but held the same positions, people would still disagree with her but it wouldn't have the same sneering undertones.

I always harken back to something I heard a random female politician in South America say. She was comparing her political life to that of women in the U.S. Her opinion (her opinion) was that Americans can't handle attractive, smart, and ambitious women. They want them ugly and ambitious or pretty and dumb. And that whenever they're presented with an attractive woman who is ambitious, they work hard to paint her as stupid.

Now, that's just one non-American politician's opinion but I always thought it had a ring of truth to it. It also dovetails with general research showing that being too attractive works against women in the workplace. It engenders resentment.

The attention to AOC just baffles me. She's a politician doing what every politician does. We elect dozens of them every 2 years. They all hold some non-traditional positions, especially the ones either in CA, NY or the flyover states. Yet she's become this lightening storm of public discourse. I don't get it.

If she looked like road pizza but held the same positions, people would still disagree with her but it wouldn't have the same sneering undertones.
Correct, it would be different sneering undertones.

I agree with this.

I think that something about her being vocal and attractive makes some people immediately respond negatively to her. If she looked like road pizza but held the same positions, people would still disagree with her but it wouldn't have the same sneering undertones.

I always harken back to something I heard a random female politician in South America say. She was comparing her political life to that of women in the U.S. Her opinion (her opinion) was that Americans can't handle attractive, smart, and ambitious women. They want them ugly and ambitious or pretty and dumb. And that whenever they're presented with an attractive woman who is ambitious, they work hard to paint her as stupid.

Now, that's just one non-American politician's opinion but I always thought it had a ring of truth to it. It also dovetails with general research showing that being too attractive works against women in the workplace. It engenders resentment.

The attention to AOC just baffles me. She's a politician doing what every politician does. We elect dozens of them every 2 years. They all hold some non-traditional positions, especially the ones either in CA, NY or the flyover states. Yet she's become this lightening storm of public discourse. I don't get it.
Because when they try to make fun of her she flips it on them. Also, many are fat old men who are jealous of her youth and vigor. I also wouldn't be surprised if the women in their lives were cheering for her just to make them crazy.

Because when they try to make fun of her she flips it on them. Also, many are fat old men who are jealous of her youth and vigor. I also wouldn't be surprised if the women in their lives were cheering for her just to make them crazy.
{<jordan}

Unprecedented white knighting. "You're fat and ugly! Leave AOC alone!"

You guys are only saying these things about AOC because you're all threatened by her.... Did i do that right ?

Apparently, any criticism of her is not just because the critics are threatened by her; they are threatened by her looks! LOL.

She's a fucking freshman. Has no clout whatsoever in the halls of government. In terms of power she's a nobody. She wouldn't even be in the news all the time except that for some reason she triggers right-wingers to no end (I think it's because she's pretty good looking and it bothers the closet homosexuals).

I agree with this.

Notice the lack of substance in backing up AOC's statements about taxes, the GND, kicking Amazon out even though most NYers wanted Amazon, etc. Instead, it becomes an attack on the critics because they're obviously threatened by a beautiful, successful, young women. All of her critics must be old fat men. :rolleyes:

{<jordan}

Unprecedented white knighting. "You're fat and ugly! Leave AOC alone!"
leave-aoc-alone.jpg

Apparently, any criticism of her is not just because the critics are threatened by her; they are threatened by her looks! LOL.

Notice the lack of substance in backing up AOC's statements about taxes, the GND, kicking Amazon out even though most NYers wanted Amazon, etc. Instead, it becomes an attack on the critics because they're obviously threatened by a beautiful, successful, young women. All of her critics must be old fat men. :rolleyes:
Because we've already had full blown conversations on those subjects. Try to keep up. You can find the discussions on taxes, the GND, Amazon by simply searching the subforum for them. Perhaps you should do that before reaching the miscalculation that no one discussed her actual positions before attacking the criticisms directed at her.

I agree with this.

Are you the most uniformed person on the internet?

Perhaps you missed all the non stop liberal media fawning over this bartender.

She gets all the interviews on whichever show, gets in magazines, you name it.

Her idiotic new green deal is treated with kid gloves.

I’m not sure if this sub forum is for you. It’s not a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back