• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Con is on

This is YUuuge!

I'm having all sort of fun watching the Republican race. All those big money trying desperately to stop Trump's momentum is entertaining as hell, and must have struck a nerve against the wealthy elites.

I disagree, it's not what trump is doing, it's what the people want .
First thing trump said was wall and America lit up.
The American people are fed up and are looking for anyone. Trump is their only offer.
No other candidate even had the guts to bring up illegals

the only person i've heard to discuss the real issue with illegals is hillary clinton, although in a more roundabout way.

b/c the real issue is that big money keeps illegals here. large agriculture companies make billions by paying them dirt poor wages unfit for even 3rd world countries. and they lobby and ensure that illegals keep coming in and that they have a steady supply of cheap labor.

any other talk about illegals is just pure horseshit, b/c that's the root of the problem. clinton mentioned this but moved on briefly b/c it's a dangerous thing to say - it makes her a target when she's already a target on so many fronts.

walls, mass deportation, none of that will happen. you'd be a fucking idiot to believe trump. and you are a fucking idiot if you believe mexicans are the problem. they aren't - the people that make the money are the problem. but people are so fucking stupid and gullible and full of hate, that it's 1000x intellectually easier to just blame the mexicans, b/c the alternative means you'd actually have to have a fucking thought.

same deal with muslims really. it's easy to point the finger at muslims and broadly say we need to ban them all rather than actually address the root problem, which mainly has to deal with money and our ultra aggressive reach into the middle east for oil and resources.

but what can you do, we are a bunch of idiots worried more about the size of our dicks than doing the right thing these days. time to go play candy crush and watch tmz i guess.

professor-x_super.jpg

Can you do us a solid and get us some lotto numbers too?

I can't believe that Trump supporters can't see that they are being used as a pawn in Trump's game to live out one of his many rich man fantasies. Trump's entire life should be compelling evidence that when he says "Make America Great Again" he actually means "Make Trump Great Again". This is all a ploy for Trump to remain relevant and experience a new form of power; Trump is simply enjoying a rich man's buffett: he's already full on financial power now he will feast on political power just so he can see how it makes him feel inside.

You think Trump cares about illegal immigration? As a business man he's probably benifited more than most from the cheap labor. Do you actually think Trump cares about what happens in the lower and middle class parts of America? He probably hasn't stepped foot in these places until now when he's had to campaign there. Lower and Middle class people didn't enter Trump's mind until he realized he needed them to live his next fantasy.

Trump voters are about to become the next round of people to experience what it's like to do business with Donald. If you are old enough to vote then you should be old enough to understand that a privilieged man who is wrapped up in his own feelings and identity is not someone to put your hope and trust in. What will happen when you don't get your wall? What will happen when trade deals remain the same or fall apart and suddenly everything at wall mart becomes more expensive? What will happen when our GDP declines because millions of the people who were willing to do the most "degrading" jobs are no longer here? What will happen when Radical Islam becomes even more popular because Muslims perceive they are under attack by Trump? Even if Trump did everything he promised to do, your life will still suck. You know why? Because Mexicans, Muslims, and trade deals with China are not why your middle America life sucks.

So when you are still pissed 4 years from now, and Trump is having daily orgasms from getting the attention his narcisstic and privileged mind craves, Don't go running around town crying about how you got screwed by another rich man. They've been screwing you your whole life.

We are about to get what we deserve. A rich man who loves attention and power is about to live his biggest fantasy off the backs of 350,000,000 people. How does Donald's ass taste?

how? you really need this spelled out?

mass race problems, riots with minorities, dangerous foreign policy choices due to inexperience, a short temper and general psychosis, attempting to enhance libel and slander laws to quiet criticism and kill the 1st amendment, attempting to build a stupid fucking wall that'll eat tons of money, ostracize a large portion of our population and not even come close to solving the problem (mexicans will still flood here for the work), attempting to rip mexicans out of their homes to deport them, banning all muslims and restricting our immigration (which will only ostracize muslim americans all the more), illegal torturing that he'd "force" the military to do b/c he's a big strong leader, getting rid of the nuclear deal with iran and possibly causing military conflicts in iran and the middle east, confrontations with putin are likely, not acting on climate change deals that have been put into place, increasing the wealth gap with economic policies that benefit the rich and shrink the middle class, and on and on it goes.

i could keep going. i could literally make that wall of text down an entire browser page length. and you really have the balls to sit there and ask how like i'm the one that's out of line.

utterly fucking ridiculous.

I'll be shocked if atheist will address this post in any meaningful way

The fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

The fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Last edited:
I loved Trumps intervew with Letterman few years ago when he was going on about China raping us and our politicians are too stupid to see it. Then letterman turn the conversation to his ties(the greatest ties in the world and he brags about how well they are selling and Letterman turns it around and reads made in china. I think its the first and only time I seen trump embarrassed for a second

The fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He know's exactly what he's doing.

The fiction that Donald Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He know's exactly what he's doing.

Let's dispel the notion...

Sounds like you are describing any presidential candidate not just Trump lol. Out of touch with the middle class and really care about the actual daily issues people run into .

It's nice to see the old "both sides are the same" nonesence spewed by the right has now reached a new level of full retard. It's fitting given the candidate.

how? you really need this spelled out?

mass race problems, riots with minorities, dangerous foreign policy choices due to inexperience, a short temper and general psychosis, attempting to enhance libel and slander laws to quiet criticism and kill the 1st amendment, attempting to build a stupid fucking wall that'll eat tons of money, ostracize a large portion of our population and not even come close to solving the problem (mexicans will still flood here for the work), attempting to rip mexicans out of their homes to deport them, banning all muslims and restricting our immigration (which will only ostracize muslim americans all the more), illegal torturing that he'd "force" the military to do b/c he's a big strong leader, getting rid of the nuclear deal with iran and possibly causing military conflicts in iran and the middle east, confrontations with putin are likely, not acting on climate change deals that have been put into place, increasing the wealth gap with economic policies that benefit the rich and shrink the middle class, and on and on it goes.

i could keep going. i could literally make that wall of text down an entire browser page length. and you really have the balls to sit there and ask how like i'm the one that's out of line.

utterly fucking ridiculous.

You watch too much MSNBC.

Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif

Love that both sides are in here claiming media bias.

It's nice to see the old "both sides are the same" nonesence spewed by the right has now reached a new level of full retard. It's fitting given the candidate.

Coming from a liberal? I don't see any bias in your statement, I stand corrected. Sorry ... I don't believe in science either and hate undocumented future Americans

I loved Trumps intervew with Letterman few years ago when he was going on about China raping us and our politicians are too stupid to see it. Then letterman turn the conversation to his ties(the greatest ties in the world and he brags about how well they are selling and Letterman turns it around and reads made in china. I think its the first and only time I seen trump embarrassed for a second
The trade deficit talk is some of the most outrageous nonsense I've ever heard from a serious campaign. Like we're really supposed to believe that a guy who went to Wharton thinks China and Mexico are screwing us.

They are both the same in the way that they identify groups of people and then pander to them for support. On the left it's generally feminist/females minorities and youth. On the right it's blue collar men and whites. Do you seriously not see through Hillary's pandering to BLM? Sanders offering the moon to immature spoiled millennials? It's all the same game and who can get the most pawns wins. This has been going on for thousands of years. Caesar conquered Gaul and spent the spoils of war on the plebs back in Rome to undermine the political powers then too.

You don't sound very impartial.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't fully believe that or else more people would be behind him. Right now, he's the most divisive person in the country. His ego gets in the way of logic all too often.

A pleasure to watch that roast Obama did again. That was 10/10. Getting to see Trump's fragile ego getting hit in real time is priceless.

The only thing Trump is guilty of is not catering to childish grievance groups.

For how much longer do you and your ilk need to whine, in order to be considered a childish grievance group?

I'm still baffled as to what you're constantly crying about. At least the BLM, feminists etc. have some legitimate concerns. What the fuck is your excuse for being a non-stop crybaby?

I don't fully believe that or else more people would be behind him. Right now, he's the most divisive person in the country. His ego gets in the way of logic all too often.

It was more just a joke about Rubio than anything about Trump

Back