• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing: 6.15 10pm ET Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen

Is this serious or is Silva gonna play around and not actually punch Chael. These guys are buddies now, and that's really cool. I could see Silva letting Chael win on points, and telling everyone Chael is the GOAT...🤣

Is this serious or is Silva gonna play around and not actually punch Chael. These guys are buddies now, and that's really cool. I could see Silva letting Chael win on points

Yeah the lead up to this bout has been waaay to friendly,no bloodbath there. Guess we’ll find out though.
Anderson easy (early tko or dec).

Is this serious or is Silva gonna play around and not actually punch Chael. These guys are buddies now, and that's really cool. I could see Silva letting Chael win on points, and telling everyone Chael is the GOAT...🤣
Lmao. For real

Anderson is the silliest of the GOAT fighters. He's like an overgrown kid that can fight.
I remember one of the fight week series, whatever they're called and he threw himself down on the floor in front of the hotel door having a tantrum from having to do promotional stuff or whatever. lol.

Back