The Chris vs prime Wand

Belfort destroyed him in the standup

Is that why Weidman came out of that flurry fresh and Vitor slowed down and got finished quicker than ever before?

You're not destroying someone in the standup if you are in a worse shape than the guy you have been trying to hit. Weidman weathered the storm, covered up and got to business when Vitor had given his all.

Considering Arona, twice (despite silly judging) grapple-f***'d Wandy with ease (in his Prime) -- Weidman easily.

Like this:
Wanderlei-Silva-vs-Ricardo-Aron.jpg

But never discount *literally no steroid testing of any kind*'s effect on ones ability to gain a nickname Axe Murderer.

Christopher takes it easily imo. We all saw Vitor vs prime Wandy. We just saw what Christopher did to Vitor a couple months ago. Absolute wreckage, you do the math.

chris would just take him down and either control him or pound him out

Prime Wand was so viscous, I wouldn't bet against him. He was going full blast and had cardio for days. Prime Chris had alot of trouble with After Prime Lyoto, Wand would have made him pay.

Prime Wand did not care about weight classes even, he will take on a Fujita , Hunt or Crocop.

The Chris didn't have that much trouble with Lyoto.

Blows my mind how confident so many people are that the guy who has yet to have even fought at 205...would 'easily' beat one of the greatest 205'ers ever.
Weidman has defeated 2 opponents who were LHW champions, and another who defeated a LHW champion.
The Chris also happens to be larger and taller than pretty much every LHW ever. Think about it this way. Weidman is equally as large as Tito Ortiz.

Last edited:
Close fight but I think Wanderlei tags him at some point and puts him away or wins the decision. Prime Wanderlei had strong TDD, a brutal clinch game, a strong jab that he actually used to set up his hooks and he kicked more and would use his grappling offensively.

Weidman has defeated 2 opponents who were LHW champions, and another who defeated a LHW champion.
The Chris also happens to be larger and taller than pretty much every LHW ever. Think about it this way. Weidman is equally as large as Tito Ortiz.

lol, no he isn't, he's about as tall but he's like 15-20lbs less.

205, 185, roids, no roids, in japan or the highest mountain in mexico chris smokes him

i guess most ppl here did not see prime Wand in action. Not saying he would destroy Chris or whatever, but he was a real powerhouse. Strong TDD, very aggressive, good striking and a deadly thay clinch. Prime rampage with all his power/chin/whatever was almost murdered by those knees. Only delusional people would count Wand out.

that said, this is an impossible fight to happen so I dont give a damn about guessing who would win.

lol, no he isn't, he's about as tall but he's like 15-20lbs less.
Tito Ortiz said:
“When the UFC first started making weight classes, (UFC matchmaker) Joe Silva asked me what weight did I want to be, because I was the champ at the time. I said 205 (pounds) would be perfect for me. I walk around at 220, 225, and cutting the 20 pounds is really easy. When I was in college, I kind of mastered it.”
Chris Weidman cut 34 pounds within a 2 week period to fight Demian Maia. Which means his walk around weight was 219.
Weidman and Tito are both the exact same weight outside of MMA. They are also the same height at 6'2.

Tito, to this day, is still considered one of the biggest LHWs out there.

If prime Wand KO Rampage TWICE!! he can any living being, Rampage is almost impossible to put away I think he can KO Weidman for sure, but if they fought I think Weidman decision him

Under the unfair unified rules Weidman might have won, but in Pride, he'd get KOed.

prime wand would never pass the drug tests they have these days so its either a win for weidman or a NC

wandyripped.gif~original

Weidman would take him down and dominate from there.

Back