The burning question....What did you get for xmas?

all i want for christmas is a new search function

I actually got hooked up though I was never expecting anything and wanted my family to spend the money on my daughter.

My parents got me a 40" Samsung LED 3D tv and my sister got me a 3D Blu ray player with avatar. I also got a $50 gas card and $50 visa gift card which is great since money is really tight after finally getting my own place after living back at my parents for a year.

My aunts also brought over a bunch of plates, glasses, pots and pans for me since I have none of those which is awesome.

It was one of the best Christmas' in a long time as I actually was happy seeing my daughter happy along with being with my family.

Johnnie Walker Blue
A new gym bag
Blue Jays Hat and Hoodie
Socks
Cash

A bunch of novels and new nexus phone. Very excited about the books. But the phone is too big

Tshirt im never going to wear and 50 dollars.

Herpes.

It was worth it.

coremilitary.jpg

Nice. I have an X10 but I really want an Ambit.

a 250 ringgit (US$ 85.) truefitt & hill gift certificate

a taylor made r11s driver

the complete dark knight series by frank miller

the dark night trilogy by nolan

Total Recall - Arnies book

Some more MMA brand t-shirts and gonna buy an old Pokemon LeafGreen game and Gameboy Advance SP from my 10 year old cousin for 40 bucks. Been wanting to play old games for awhile now lol

Got a silhouette painting of Captain America, it's awesome...

Carhartt quick duck jacket. Perfect for -40c.

A whole bunch of other things.

first year I haven't been given a book.

The parents helped chip in for a new jacket. The girlfriend bought me a Van City shirt and a really nice laptop speaker.
Although, my philosophy reading group got me an amazon gift card which purchased books, so that might count.

Back