The burning question....What did you get for xmas?

For me this was the GOAT christmas, since I haven't gotten anything the last two years. I got this :icon_chee:

From my roommate/cousin:

Darkseid DC Deluxe figure
DC-Collectables-New-52-Darkseid-Deluxe-Figure-Front-of-Box.jpg

From my parents:

Phoenix Ikki EX Figure
Phoenix-7.jpg

As well as a 4 day pass for anime expo 2013.

AX%202013_NoTag_logo.png

Sisters got this:

535353_zpsfb8bf76e.jpg

I did very well this christmas.

My father bought me a PS3 which is awesome since some scumbag robbed mine in a break in last year.

My mother got my Black Ops 2 and Fifa 13 which is a nice introduction back to the gaming life :)

My sister got me a nice leather wallet.

And my girlfriend got me some Versace aftershave which is awesome and The Eye Of The World by Robert Jordan.

A very good day all round and currently I'm relaxing with a glass of Jameson on the rocks, barely able for movement after a massive Christmas dinner.

Happy Christmas everyone :)

Once again I got a fairly expensive watch despite the fact that I never wear watches. Once again I accepted appreciatively.

About to go buy myself a PS3 and a second phone with my Chritmas cash.

I got some good shirts and ties, some new rash guards, grappling shorts, the jiu-jitsu university book, and some new wrenches. Nothing big but not bad, probably order a new gi this week as well.

wrist straps for weightlifting, some weights, a team canada toque, north face liner gloves, couple hurley t-shirts

forearm-exercise-equipment-wrist-roller.jpg

home made but nicer...imo

and most importantly, time with the fam

A bottle of Bowmore Islay single-malt Legend.

Set of whiskey glasses.

Bag of assorted, lovely cigars.

Nikon Coolpix digital camera.

Bad ass pair of New Balance shoes (I like them).

My fiance got me a limited addition 50th anniversary Godzilla film festival poster, where Godzilla's actually destroying downtown Portland. I love her.

Mum bought me a burgundy Fred Perry polo shirt that, may have fit me when i was 9yrs old.

Nothing.

Getting a new TV tomorrow out of my own money since everything is cheaper tomorrow. Merry Christmas I bought my own shit.

What's up with your health? Any answers yet?

For Christmas I'm taking a bunch of my friends who don't snowboard's little kids snowboarding for the first time.

I probably won't even strap on my board and instead will run with and chase kids on the bunny slopes most of the time.

Last edited:
I got some books, clothes, a trip to Glenwood Hot Springs and most importantly, Cabella's Big Game Hunter.

Pic of Glenwood:

winterpool.jpg

Cool. I love the weirdo hippies that live there -always stop through on my way to Snowmass just to have an acid trip like experience talking to a local.:D

Colt M4 LE6920. A gift from myself to myself. Also, 30-round mags and some 5.56

odEkU.jpg

I went with a buddy to shoot his new AR and he brought NATO 5.56 which was a different experience than the normal .223 that I have normally shot.

Can you shoot both through that M4?

Galaxy S3 (on 1/1 when I am upgrade eligible)
$100
Some sports related t-shirts and hoody
Little things for my apt

I went with a buddy to shoot his new AR and he brought NATO 5.56 which was a different experience than the normal .223 that I have normally shot.

Can you shoot both through that M4?

Yeah, if your M4/AR can shoot 5.56, it can shoot .223, but not the other way around.

Got a nice medical reference book, Milwaukee cordless drills, and a Pentax DSLR (used hand-me-down). Sweet haul.

Back