The burning question....What did you get for xmas?

MGM Grand reservations. For June. The deli there makes a mean rueben. I'm getting old if I associate Vegas with food.

Cool. I love the weirdo hippies that live there -always stop through on my way to Snowmass just to have an acid trip like experience talking to a local.:D

LOL. I didn't talk to many locals, just long enough to order food or check in. Next time I go back I'll make it a point to talk to more people. I love how different the small towns are.

I got $250 cash, a $50 amazon gift card, two sweaters, an SF giants sweatshirt, a book called alif the unseen, a jellyfish lava lamp, some pretty cool black and white shoes, and TDKR on blu ray. I think I'm gonna go get myself ACIII tomorrow when I go to costco.

$375
Some shirts, sweatshirts, and socks
massager
A calender
some miscellaneous stuff

I'm probably going to use some of the money to buy a new PS3 controller

an unlocked samsung galaxy s3, spotify premium gift cards, far cry 3, and a pair of monster turbine pro coppers

MGM Grand reservations. For June. The deli there makes a mean rueben. I'm getting old if I associate Vegas with food.

The new rooms are nice, I was there in July. More expensive with all the resort fees than I thought it'd be, but was worth it.

I haven't even opened gifs yet, but I grabbed Borderlands 2 off of steam for myself and about to get Dark Souls...so yeah.

Marcell Dareus Bills jersey, new mma gloves, iPhone 5, and Black Ops 2

left handed acoustic guitar, game of thrones season 1, community season 1

120 dollar, New Pajama pants, and the DVD Box set of all Twilight Zone episodes.

Spikeless golf shoes
Couple of new golf shirts I didn't need/want.

We'll see. Having dinner with the family later and my girlfriend gets back from her parents in CA on Sunday so I have no idea yet.

My family must have taken note of my incessant complaining about being cold

big dressing gown (seriously warm)
electric blanket (!)
slippers

in addition: some aftershave and a blu-ray :)

Back