The burning question....What did you get for xmas?

Can't wait to cook up some beef and steaks on it tomorrow. I'ma throw some peppers on there too.

Use mine pretty much everyday steak, pork, turkey, bacon, burgers, salmon etc Lovely with some peppers and other veg.

It should come with a helpful manual with all the timings and recipes and stuff. Helpful if your not a very experienced cook like I wasn't.

Use mine pretty much everyday steak, pork, turkey, bacon, burgers, salmon etc Lovely with some peppers and other veg.

It should come with a helpful manual with all the timings and recipes and stuff. Helpful if your not a very experienced cook like I wasn't.

Exactly. That's why I'm pumped for it because I've heard its easy to use, and yeah I don't have much experience cooking.

For me this was the GOAT christmas, since I haven't gotten anything the last two years. I got this :icon_chee:

From my roommate/cousin:

Darkseid DC Deluxe figure
DC-Collectables-New-52-Darkseid-Deluxe-Figure-Front-of-Box.jpg

That's looks sweet

Pair of steel toe boots, I like them a lot, and a Turtle Beach headset... I love it

Girlfriend got me, a watch, cologne, clothes, concert tickets and 5 tickets to go to ufc on fox 6 in chicago plus she payed for the hotel, I'm pumped this will be my first ufc

1:shoyoroll Charles Lew gi
2:iPad mini
3:$100 in ITunes Cards
4:$25 bucks to Target
That's it

103 degree temp and a bad Christmas dinner. Wouldnt mean much but having gone to Culinary School, people expect something better.

My family must have taken note of my incessant complaining about being cold

big dressing gown (seriously warm)
electric blanket (!)
slippers

in addition: some aftershave and a blu-ray :)

Haha, I got a bunch of warm stuff as well. Some ear muffs, an awesome robe that's super fucking soft, and some great slippers. I also got the Onion's big encyclopedia book, A Dance With Dragons, The Book Thief, about 200 bucks of spending money and a new heavy bag. Pretty decent haul in my opinion.

New shoes
some clothes
gift cards
girlfriend bought me a blu ray player and some movies.

2 Shirts (although they were just sitting in my closet for a couple days while I was at school so I already had them before Christmas)

About $150.

First time I never opened anything for Christmas besides letters, kind of a weird feeling lol. Those $150 I got will pretty much all be used for textbooks. Fuck college haha!

430576_10151215563772639_1149026260_n.jpg

Tool's Lateralus special edition picture disc vinyl

and

6641_10151215394037639_114584281_n.jpg

Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works II, ...I Care Because You Do, and Ricard D. James Album vinyls

Back