The bookies think it's more likely for Ryan Hall to win by strikes than Alexander Gustafsson!

Dennis Siver, a former mid level kickboxing talent, was dropped and hurt by Penn, just point fought him.

If Dennis Siver can't finish Penn, then Ryan Hall doesn't stand a chance. Now if Ryan gets him down then he could sub him, but I don't see a TKO.
Siver is also washed up, Hall is on his prime and while a standing TKO against BJ is unlikely, i think a GNP one is definitely possible..

Insane my ass, Jones is juiced haha. Jones is taking this fight so seriously that he willingly juiced up.

I’m pulling for Gus, but Jones going to tear him the fuck up.

The recent news had to make the odds worse for Gus, no? When you literally know one fighter is coming into the fight on Tbol and the other is seemingly natty, thats quite unfair.

Is he the best fighter in the world though? He's had like 3 fights in 4 years.
That doesn't take away his skills. Even if u only consider him in top 5. Bj Penn isismt even top 50 and is mentally gone

Even if you think Jon Jones will definitely win, I find it insane that the bookies have Alex at 9/1 to win by stoppage due to strikes. You can get 7/1 if you throw the submission in there too, but I'm doubtful that will happen.

They know their business...cheaters win and jones has been cheating his entire career.

Insane my ass, Jones is juiced haha. Jones is taking this fight so seriously that he willingly juiced up.

I’m pulling for Gus, but Jones going to tear him the fuck up.
Yup, just like the first fight.........

Ryan Hall isn't exactly top 50 either, he's awful.
6-1 and won gold in many bjj tournaments. Calling him awful is not being fair. He's not great, but he's doing pretty well for himself

Was Roger Gracie awful?
No

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything..

Awful is well below average. 8-2 is better than average

Here. Just look at it objectively. On fight matrix hall is #39 ranked fw, bj is 97... Gus and jbj are both top 3ish. Jones has never been finished by strikes, Penn has. Penn is older, retired before and is passed his prime...

I'm not sure why it these odds are 'insane' for u?

Last edited:
I don't. I can easily see Ryan Hall hurting an exhausted BJ Penn up against the cage with elbows

I think it's far more likely Ryan Hall wins via strikes than Gustoffson. He's fighting BJ Penn for christ sakes. When are people gonna realize BJ is fucking done?

Ryan via any way he wants.

No

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything..

Awful is well below average. 8-2 is better than average
Did you ever actually watch him in there though? Absolutely clueless on the feet.

Did you ever actually watch him in there though? Absolutely clueless on the feet.
Of course I have. Ur hyperboles are just too much .I edited my post, I urge u to look more objectively at things.. like bookies try to do

I think it's far more likely Ryan Hall wins via strikes than Gustoffson. He's fighting BJ Penn for christ sakes. When are people gonna realize BJ is fucking done?

Ryan via any way he wants.
TS isnt looking at all the factors. Good fighters are harder to finish. A good gust of wind will make bj quit

Of course I have. Ur hyperboles are just too much .I edited my post, I urge u to look more objectively at things.. like bookies try to do
My point that I'm trying to make is that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu elites mean zero in MMA unless it translates.

I watched Neiman Gracie the other week against Ed Ruth, the guy looked okay on the feet, wasn't being outclassed. Gets the fight into his world and it's another level, likewise with Vinny Magalhaes.

I personally find this insane.

Even if you think Jon Jones will definitely win, I find it insane that the bookies have Alex at 9/1 to win by stoppage due to strikes. You can get 7/1 if you throw the submission in there too, but I'm doubtful that will happen.

Gustafsson almost beat Jones last time, lit him up like a Christmas tree at times. I don't think Alex has the god-given power to knock Jon out, but who knows, they are big lads and Alex is pretty much exclusively a boxer.

Ryan Hall more likely to win via strikes, yeah right! Lol.

View attachment 493487
The bookies are wrong half the time. I put not much into what bookies say.
arent bookies the ones that had Till a favorite over Woodley? Also Ortego over Holloway?
Bookies has Joanna a favorite over Rose in the rematch.
Yeah bookies are only hype train riders.

I personally find this insane.

Gustafsson almost beat Jones last time, lit him up like a Christmas tree at times. I don't think Alex has the god-given power to knock Jon out, but who knows, they are big lads and Alex is pretty much exclusively a boxer.

Ryan Hall more likely to win via strikes, yeah right! Lol.

View attachment 493487
You realize that bookies make lines to keep the amount of money wagered on each side of an outcome as even as possible right? The 7-1 is the number they think is needed to have money wagered on Hall by strikes to balance the money on Hall to win by sub. It doesn't have anything to do with what they think will happen.

Also with Tito KOing Lidell, Hall by KO is pretty much a lock.

Back