• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Big Four

Which band is best

• Total voters
slayer-performance-2014-billboard-650.jpg

james-hetfield.jpg

in the 80s they ALL ruled... since then it's tough

first it was Metallica then I'm the man and Among the Living came out and I was like whaoh... I was all anthrax for years, then rust in peace came out...

was megadeth for a few years when I tired of it and started to finally be ready for some slayer...

so I have no fucking clue... idk I vote SOD or something

RIP Cliff

Let's face it, they're both shadows of their former selves at this point.....understandable at their age.
Impressive to say the least.......Either one of them could still kick Chad Kroeger's ass. Ha!

eYGkFn2.jpg

The day the music died...

Let's compare their last albums

<21>

Haha...

It's almost like he was getting ready for Lars' member or something...

Sorry guys...but this is hardly Metal to me :

Lars-Kisses-Kirk-Load-Era.jpg

Impressive to say the least.......Either one of them could still kick Chad Kroeger's ass. Ha!

I don't want to jump on the anti-Nickelback train. To be honest I haven't listened to any of their songs.....who has?

Kroeger, from what I can tell, missed out the angsty, edgy period Araya and Hetfield went through in the 1980s, and jumped straight into the "50 year old former hardcore now mellow metal head" phase. Guy looked middle aged in his 20s.

Homophobe.

Weak man,
Not at all homophob... That pic does not really look metal to me....Thanks for profiling me though....
Also, a phobia is a fear...and I am not scared of gay men....

Anywho....I am not prejudice, so blow buddy.....

Weak man,
Not at all homophob... That pic does not really look metal to me....Thanks for profiling me though....
Also, a phobia is a fear...and I am not scared of gay men....

Anywho....I am not prejudice, so blow buddy.....

If two well groomed, middle aged millionaires licking each others tongues isn't metal, then I don't know what is!

If two well groomed, middle aged millionaires licking each others tongues isn't metal, then I don't know what is!
You. Are. Fucked. ....Proper Fucked.
Edit:
What do you think would happen if you were tonguing another dude at a metal show?
A) You'd get cheered on
B) You would get Spit On/Punched

I'm interested to see your answer.

some new 'deth

Back