• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #322 The Nexus will be your friend, accept it deep inside of your existence

Lol, husband's a life long Vikes fan so by proxy they're my second team. At least I didn't know who they were during their 4 Superbowl years. We have Josh now so we're pinning our only hopes on him every season. Iused to live in a town in England called Basingstoke and we drafted a rugby player from there for this season so I'm proper excited about that.
Oh their pain extends far beyond those SB losses.

The guy who threw the pass died last year after falling and hitting his head.
QB #9 celebrating at the end has been dead since 2007 when he was murdered by his side piece.

:(

The Nile, being such a grand river, has obviously inspired many cultural and religious beliefs over the millennia. There's even a specific, Armageddon-adjacent term for the mythological destruction of it.
A-Nile-ation

The Nile, being such a grand river, has obviously inspired many cultural and religious beliefs over the millennia. There's even a specific, Armageddon-adjacent term for the mythological destruction of it.
A-Nile-ation
Written that way it sounds like a polite term for butt sex.

Who was he before he got banned?
It's a good question. Pretty sure he's a retread, but there are so many interchangeable people who just post the same thing that everyone says on Fox or whatever. You can't really tell people apart unless they are individual. I was thinking Larry at first, but he is uniquely crazy (for example, expressed the belief that all women are secretly sexually attracted to dogs, and he once wrote a short story about a fictional WR meetup--yeah). Trollgrappler is another one that I thought he might be, but TG prioritized his CTism over hackery to a greater degree. My guess now is just someone know one would know.

Guys I know we argue here but can't we all agree that regardless of HOW we think best to go about it, we actually do care for one another and want everyone to be happy ?/
"We" as in me and you, sure. I have a hard time buying that about a lot of people. If anything, a lot of people here hate everyone to some degree, but they hate people on one side of the ideological divide more than the other.

It's a good question. Pretty sure he's a retread, but there are so many interchangeable people who just post the same thing that everyone says on Fox or whatever. You can't really tell people apart unless they are individual. I was thinking Larry at first, but he is uniquely crazy (for example, expressed the belief that all women are secretly sexually attracted to dogs, and he once wrote a short story about a fictional WR meetup--yeah). Trollgrappler is another one that I thought he might be, but TG prioritized his CTism over hackery to a greater degree. My guess now is just someone know one would know.

"We" as in me and you, sure. I have a hard time buying that about a lot of people. If anything, a lot of people here hate everyone to some degree, but they hate people on one side of the ideological divide more than the other.
I come onto Sherdog in fits and starts now and then don't post for weeks so I'll likely not remember his username soon and he'll be yesterday's fish and chips newspaper. I'm stubborn but he got called out heaps for completely misreading my post and getting menstrual as fuck about it to the point of following me into the Covid thread haha. Bit of a dullard to say the least.

A-Nile-ation

Beautiful river full of nutrients to be absorbed....

Reactions: lsa
BTW, my favorite Trollgrappler quote (the subject was his belief that Rick Perry had the GOP nomination locked up because he allowed the overlords to anally rape him):

Trollgrappler said:
There were plenty of rumors of Obama and Bush's bisexuality. I believe that most of these politicians are, that is how they rise up the ranks.

Whichever mod moved a circumcision thread to the WR, I hope you have a night of moderately unsatisfying sleep. Just enough where a coffee can fix it and you can apologize silently before having the coffee.

Whichever mod moved a circumcision thread to the WR, I hope you have a night of moderately unsatisfying sleep. Just enough where a coffee can fix it and you can apologize silently before having the coffee.

They may of made an unfortunate decision but they should not be punished for natural fortification of their cortex. All deserve to be made beautiful Mr. Lead, they need to be as delicious as you are. By the way the skin behind your hamstrings look immaculate. You have been sleeping better too, keep it up my flesh...

They may of made an unfortunate decision but they should not be punished for natural fortification of their cortex. All deserve to be made beautiful Mr. Lead, they need to be as delicious as you are. By the way the skin behind your hamstrings look immaculate. You have been sleeping better too, keep it up my flesh...

can you pop in and check on @Slobodan ?
How is his hamstring looking.

Back