The best UFC fighter from your Town/City

Bisping for me

say what you want but as far as clean fighters go

he’s probably the goat

RackMultipart.31843.0_crop_340x234.jpg

Big Ben Rothwell. Instructor of his own gym in my town too.

Only 45 minutes away from Rufousport too lol

<Goldie11>

Nicolas Dalby and BW prospect Mads Burnell (not currently in UFC)

Damian Maia went to the same college as my sister. Said college is one block from mom's place.

I guess this guy. I see him and his brother at my gym from time to time.

114_Anthony_Pettis.jpg

Here in Pittburgh, PA, Khama Worthy had one of the biggest Vegas upsets in UFC history and is a legit vet/journeyman.

speaking of huge pittsburgh upsets, i'll always remember charlie brenneman upsetting rick story in the first ufc event in pittsburgh back in 2011.

(sure, charlie isnt from pittsburgh- he's from hollidaysburg, which is about 2 hours east of pittsburgh)

Ian “the machine“ freeman and Ross “the real deal” Pearson

No one from my exact location, but Randy Couture was born aprox. 45 min away from my town.

I live by gastonia, Nc and there is a gym here that has many UFC fighters. Scott holtzman who won last weekend trains there.

OSP and Scott Holtzman. Seen OSP at Hooters once lolololol
I’m from Knoxville too. I used to live 50 yds away from KMMA in S. Knox. Took a few classes but was too busy to commit to anything.

Clay Guida, Round Lake IL.
I'm from Aurora il. The closest for me out there would be arlovski when he was training in Chicago or Ricardo lamas from villa park. My sister actually ran into him at her bar a few weeks ago, that's how I found out he was cut.

Back