The best UFC fighter from your Town/City

And I thought I'm the only sherdogger from Nuremberg ^^

My daughter was just there for a few days last week on a school trip. I've been a few times, but the last time was in 2014, or so.

I live in pensacola florida. Not many bignames from here but when i was a corrections officer at the state prison here in milton (blackwater correctional institution) I had charles krazy horse bennett in my dorm.
Ahem! That’s Felony Bennett to you, sir.

Mr. Bennett and his 10 brothers and sisters are from Gainesville, my hometown.

frankie edgar lives about an hour south from where i am. jim miller is an hour away west.

He or she can be currently active or retired, just has to be from your home town and have competed in the UFC at some point.

I'll start with this guy

View attachment 732879

Leon Edwards
MMA isn’t developed at all here , There are barely MMA gyms here in Kosova.

Ilir Latifi is the most successful Albanian MMA fighter though.

I’m gonna claim Max Holloway since his gym was close to where I lived when I was still in Hawaii. And I’m now I’m gonna claim James Krause since he’s just 25 minutes away from where I now live.

Not fair, towns in new new jersey are the same size as some properties/ranches in Texas. Closest would be Frankie Edgar for me. We were born in the same hospital in summit

Best fighter to never wear the strap?

Would go wonderboy on that one.. atleast in recent history..

Draw
Split
Split
? Usman fight

With one other guy judging wonderboy is the defending champ until usman..

Never really cared for alex.. awesome fighter, same age, we could find mutual friends etc but in mma i don't really care about nationality.. a fight is a fight..

Since Cain and Bader were born elsewhere, maybe John Moraga?

Gsp. I was born and raised in Montreal. Even though gsp is from outside of Montreal originally.

I am not from any place in particular.

o-Ms11Eb7a3ZviqeWuQEK5hXmAlhhTOA8QBgU35MAfvpQOLIBbb3v6Eqs6EzxgC1kc0hDPlEo9DdePpWy-cACdupXV328XhR-zXxyl7rZEk2I8gyAtUCIQ-DOvMD1tEBYRK3Dbf37Vas221QjA

I win.

David Terrell, fought Evan Tanner for the middleweight title.

Back