• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections The Best is Yet to Come - kimberly guilfoyle accused of sexual harasment

Huh? where? My post was about fake conservatives personalities and the middle American rubes who follow them. Where did I bash women? I understand you can't go after my points in any way. And that all these fake family values conservative personalities who bash others while being amoral and trashy themselves yet still have sheep that continue to blindly follow them are embarrassing to any rational adult is obiovus so you cant attack that. LOL so is that what you're going for? So do you have any substance to your claim? Wher are my vitriolic attacks against women?
Have sex. This is embarrassing.

EgPb7fVU0AAgv49.jpg

I actually laughed out loud.

Have sex. This is embarrassing.
I bet this manchild has said bitter things about that teenage girl Greta as well. What are your thoughts on AOC?

So where was my vitriolic posts about women, white knight of trashy people?

In the post I quoted, sea lion.

a5b.png
Looks like something a sex machine stud would have saved and handy for when he yet again has 0 substance and no real response.

Be honest like a women-hating virgin you've said very bitter things about a 17 yr old girl and successful female politicians in very recent times. While trying to white night for trashy people doing trashy things and acting trashy.

How wet do the women get when you tell them your views on getting rid of pancake syrup mascots?

America is weird in the sense that they incarcerate more drug addicts than pretty much any country, yet they are also run by drug addicts.

Not much of a difference, really, whether you get your drugs from the guy with a tidy white coat, sitting in a neat little doctor's office, or the shady-looking guy standing in a street corner.
The difference is the guy in the coat isn't shooting up BBQs and spraying bullets into crowds every time someone steps on his shoe. Levels.

Hey there Trumptilians, here's your buffet of talking points, use one or all of them, no need to be consistent or coherent:
  1. It's a disgruntled employee
  2. The Deep State set this up
  3. Accuser is obviously a lesbian and she liked it anyways
  4. Something something Soros
  5. Sexual harassment is bullshit anyways, Pence was right
  6. Snowflakes, that isn't even really that bad
  7. There's no proof if you disregard everything
  8. The media, fake news
  9. 4 more years
You're welcome!

1- Not sure what any of that has to do with the election.

2- other than showing the dic pics and walking around naked most wouldn't consider that harrassment.

Really need to know more about their relationship it could be something as innocent as her thinking the younger chick wouldn't object to her being nude and may have thought she was giving a "friend" life advise by suggesting to sleep with rich and powerful men.

If you're a real go-getter, it's really hard to beat the grifting internship at Fox with the golden circle Trump upgrade featuring limited edition dick pics.

Free gift on your way out too.

2- other than showing the dic pics and walking around naked most wouldn't consider that harrassment.

Really need to know more about their relationship it could be something as innocent as her thinking the younger chick wouldn't object to her being nude and may have thought she was giving a "friend" life advise by suggesting to sleep with rich and powerful men.
Dude, did you even bother to read the article or watch the GOP convention?

Fox's lawyers didn't offer up a $4m settlement for a simple misunderstanding.

Well done. I LOL'ed anyway.

"Apart from the stuff that is clearly sexual harassment. None of that stuff is sexual harassment. So, I gonna go with no sexual harassment here."

Dude, did you even bother to read the article or watch the GOP convention?

Fox's lawyers didn't offer up a $4m settlement for a simple misunderstanding.

Fox's lawyers settled because that's what they do. And I didn't say the girl didn't have a case, just that it may not have been the older chicks intent.

Well done. I LOL'ed anyway.

"Apart from the stuff that is clearly sexual harassment. None of that stuff is sexual harassment. So, I gonna go with no sexual harassment here."

Not what I said.

1- How does this reflect on Trump's presidency or reelection?

2- was just random thoughts about how chicks act. It doesn't sound like the older one tried to sleep with the younger girl...

Sounds really sexy.

But when it’s over the need for money is pretty important.

Back