• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections The Best is Yet to Come - kimberly guilfoyle accused of sexual harasment

How much has Fox paid out for sexual harassment? You got Jr’s old lady, Bill O, Gretchen Carlson and a couple others. Feel sorry for any woman that works there.
Also Jr left his wife and kids for a chick with a dick pic collection.
You forgot the godfather of sexual harassment, Roger Ailes. Took down 23 all by himself.

Learned the ropes when you had to do it by telegraph. Legend.

EgPb7fVU0AAgv49.jpg

Where are they now

Bad times when even the girls can't be girls amongst each other.

I'm sure this assistant immediately informed her boss that she was uncomfortable and her behavior crossed boundaries. I'm positive she didn't play along, laugh and joke with this broad.

woman looks and sounds unhinged
these people are all on drugs

woman looks and sounds unhinged
these people are all on drugs

America is weird in the sense that they incarcerate more drug addicts than pretty much any country, yet they are also run by drug addicts.

Not much of a difference, really, whether you get your drugs from the guy with a tidy white coat, sitting in a neat little doctor's office, or the shady-looking guy standing in a street corner.

Last edited:
$4m settlement? Goddamn!

World class grifting from this still-has-babyfat assistant. I commend her entrepreneurial, tactical mastery. An outright precocious ability to read the complex opportunity of her situation.

Sounds like your average republican personality who has a bunch of middle America sheep fans because this judgemental loudmouth is just oh so moral with such conservative family values that mainstream America has sadly forgotten.

The trashy Palin family used to be their big mascot. Because you know that judgemental of others loudmouth and her trash family was once the face of family values republicans. They set a good example I heard.

So is it bad for a woman to harass a woman now? It wasn't just a couple weeks ago. But yeah if true she should be fired and charged with something

Sounds like your average republican personality who has a bunch of middle America sheep fans because this judgemental loudmouth is just oh so moral with such conservative family values that mainstream America has sadly forgotten.

The trashy Palin family used to be their big mascot. Because you know that judgemental of others loudmouth and her trash family was once the face of family values republicans. They set a good example I heard.
You sound like you have some issues with women you need to work out.

You sound like you have some issues with women you need to work out.
Based on which sentence about family values, middle American fans of republican personalities, and fake conservatives personalities? Point out what you mean specifically.

Based on which sentence about family values, middle American fans of republican personalities and fake conservatives personalities? Point out what you mean specifically.

Based on your vitriolic attacks against women. Do you understand why it is problematic for a white male to call a woman a "loud mouth"?

Based on your vitriolic attacks against women.
Huh? where? My post was about fake conservatives personalities and the middle American rubes who follow them. Where did I bash women? I understand you can't go after my points in any way. And that all these fake family values conservative personalities who bash others while being amoral and trashy themselves yet still have sheep that continue to blindly follow them are embarrassing to any rational adult is obvious so you cant attack that.

LOL so is that what you're going for? So do you have any substance to your claim? Wher are my vitriolic attacks against women? I'm sure some simpleton turd easy to see through persons like you have said nastier more immature things about some lie AOC. Mine was a legit valid response to this thread point out fake conservative values of trashy republican personalities.

Back