• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections The Best is Yet to Come - kimberly guilfoyle accused of sexual harasment

Untitled-1.gif
That poor man, you know she has sucked way more than 37 dicks.

This is how you know these celebrity/elitist relationships and marriages are political and arranged. Don Jr could literally take his pick out of millions of high quality women. Yet he gets with this washed up thot whose been married to his political rivals lol?

I bet if we looked into Guilfoyle's family we would find out her bloodline is connected to the elites.

Thats why celebrities and famous people always get with the same washed up women even though they have unlimited options. Its a bloodline thing.

She seemed pretty loopy in her speech to the convention. The Trump men seem to choose bimbo types. That says a lot.

Imagine entering into a serious relationship with this level of flagrant slut. Don Jr. is just one small step removed from a Tito Ortiz. It says a lot about the self-worth of a man.

Sounds like your average republican personality who has a bunch of middle America sheep fans because this judgemental loudmouth is just oh so moral with such conservative family values that mainstream America has sadly forgotten.

The trashy Palin family used to be their big mascot. Because you know that judgemental of others loudmouth and her trash family was once the face of family values republicans. They set a good example I heard.

And your last mascot called women that sued her husband for expossing himself or sexually harassing them liars and the ones he had affairs with liars, golddiggers, and trailer trash.

This behavior is against the law and Guilfoyle should be prosecuted—settlement or not. I went through six pages of post to see if any conservative poster has the least bit of sympathy for the victim. I must have missed it.

Looks like conservative only have sympathy for anti-maskers who get Covid.

Strange how any single infraction made by an African American at anytime in their life can be used as justification for police to shoot them but a serious crime committed by a Fox News host is, basically, funny. Nice family values.

How does Trump surround himself with women like this...and then go fuck Stormi Daniels? Just like being filthy rich enough to enjoy lobster and filet every night, and eating McDonald's. He has some sort of dumpster diving fetish.

Oh def. That’s the truth.

Some people like both extremes.

They paid out $4 million alone to Guilfoyle's victim. With Bill O'Reilly, one of his victims got $32 million, another $9 million, and another $1.6 million. Roger Ailes' sexual harassment settlements were over $50 million. In May 2017, it was reported that they had paid $110 million in the last 9 months alone. It's got to be in the hundreds of millions, perhaps $250 million or a bit more altogether. Especially if you include the associated settlements with shareholders that was $90 million in one settlement.

Damn I need to get a job there.

How does Trump surround himself with women like this...and then go fuck Stormi Daniels? Just like being filthy rich enough to enjoy lobster and filet every night, and eating McDonald's. He has some sort of dumpster diving fetish.
He has poor taste in many ways. Even when he eats a good steak in a quality steakhouse, he ruins it by ordering it well done and eating it with ketchup.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back