Movies THE BATMAN (New Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Stuckmann said he loved it and I trust his reviews. I think it's gonna be good

Jeremy Jahns was more critical and I find his reviews a little more sincere than stuckmans anymore. Stuckman just seems to tell his fans the review they want to hear.

I saw IGN gave it a 10. I never trust their reviews on movies. I checked the author of the review and she only reviewed one other thing on their site. Makes me think they sifted through the reviews and published the one that's 10 out of 10 because its batman and everyone wants it to be good.

Most reviews I see are solid, not amazing.

In reality, no one is going to make a better Batman film than TDK. It isn't going to happen.

I have mild interest in this film. The three hour run time scales that back even more. I'll catch it at home, probably.

Edit: Went back a few pages and saw some reviews that it was great. Hmm... I'm skeptical, but maybe I'll hit the theater.

i dont think anything tops nolans series
but the reviews and trailers have me feeling hopeful that they will be able to stand on their own unlike the snyder batfleck venture

Jeremy Jahns was more critical and I find his reviews a little more sincere than stuckmans anymore. Stuckman just seems to tell his fans the review they want to hear.

I saw IGN gave it a 10. I never trust their reviews on movies. I checked the author of the review and she only reviewed one other thing on their site. Makes me think they sifted through the reviews and published the one that's 10 out of 10 because its batman and everyone wants it to be good.

IGN is a well known shill and can be purchased for reviews

In reality, no one is going to make a better Batman film than TDK. It isn't going to happen.

I have mild interest in this film. The three hour run time scales that back even more. I'll catch it at home, probably.

Edit: Went back a few pages and saw some reviews that it was great. Hmm... I'm skeptical, but maybe I'll hit the theater.
I don't really like the dark knight as much as others. I think it kind of lags, although the begining is really good ive only ever watched the end of it a couple times because I always lose interest

Sherdoggers itt being conflicted because movie seems awesome, but they passed last 4 month saying "twilight guy sucks!"
<{anton}>

The guy can act. He's no Bale but he's good. I am just tired of fucking reboots, lol.

Jahns review seemed like he really enjoyed the movie? He gave it a good review :/

The guy can act. He's no Bale but he's good. I am just tired of fucking reboots, lol.
One thing I'm liking about that I am reading is that this movie plays out like a detective flick, where Batman is trying to solve the case of the mysterious Riddler. That sounds really fresh to me and different. But I feel you on reboots being tiring.

that’s not how it works

people need to chill their boner’s for TDK. it’s a really good superhero movie, but the fast editing w/ all the cuts gives me a fucking headache. it’s a good film anchored by a truly great performance & a proper epic scale for a major blockbuster.

people need to chill their boner’s for TDK. it’s a really good superhero movie, but the fast editing w/ all the cuts gives me a fucking headache. it’s a good film anchored by a truly great performance & a proper epic scale for a major blockbuster.

Nah bruh, my boner for TDK is still going.

That's is a fair point, but in DC defence people don't seem remotely as interested on any other DC character

Marvel seems able to do waaay more character rotation

That's at least my pov as guy that barely watch superhero movies, ignored most of these in last 2 decades lol

It seems like if you like the dark gritty tones of the Nolan films, BvS or even Logan; then this film will be down your ally. But if not, it might just wear thin on some folks.

Dudes lisp made it hard to get through that review tho, lol.

Apparently Batman gets his butt whooped too much for this guys taste, lol. Oh, and not enough action.

I'm keying in on the negative reviews because I think my expectations are far too high right now. Gotta scale that shit back a bit.

Best way to experience a film is at the theater. Definitely worth checking out I think. Besides there's really not too many films worth going to the theater now a days but I think this could be one.

Apparently Batman gets his butt whooped too much for this guys taste, lol. Oh, and not enough action.

I'm keying in on the negative reviews because I think my expectations are far too high right now. Gotta scale that shit back a bit.

That's a good idea when the hype is too over the top. It'll help temper expectations.

Best way to experience a film is at the theater. Definitely worth checking out I think. Besides there's really not too many films worth going to the theater now a days but I think this could be one.

I agree, but I hate going to packed theaters. I always have. I'll wait until the tail end of its run if I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back