Television The Anime and Manga Thread: v45

I have to wonder what the end game will be for Goku and Vegeta. They're already on track to be equal (if not already) stronger than the weakest GoDs. Will they eventually reach the levels of the Angel's? Possibly even Zenos guards or his prime Angel buddy?
Who knows how far they will take it, but my guess it will reach a point that all the GoDs will be challenged/attacked from some sort of Devil/Demon type underground world with power that rivals or even stronger then the current state of the GoDs. Goku and Vegeta will also fight to protect universal humanity. Jiren would be nerfed by then and Hit will be the new Piccolo in terms of strength. Beerus will fight along side Goku and Vegeta and work together to defeat them and so forth.

josee the tiger and the fish.
Man this shit was incredible.

The newest Peerless Dad: well damn, that was an unexpected turn, even if it was just a side character with just a couple chapters.

The newest Peerless Dad: well damn, that was an unexpected turn, even if it was just a side character with just a couple chapters.
Noh always getting in scraps. Dude is cursed with bad luck. Also not sure that chick is confirmed dead? Maybe. So many plot lines bouncing around.

This Yasratcha vs Yama fight in ToG (S3E80) has been major butt, and that transformation was goofy.

@JBSchroeds

Latest Mercenary Enrollment was interesting as Ijin is now motivated to save the LT's Fiance out of his love for him.

Anime in progress -

Eden's Zero - current - Great stuff here.
Kaguya-Sama Love is War, Seasson 2 - working on it :)

@JBSchroeds Latest Northern Blade is up. Great set up chapter . Jin Mu Won getting a visit from someone familiar and who he expected was sinister.

I cancelled Crunchyroll and signed up with Funmation. Seems like their library has more good stuff

I cancelled Crunchyroll and signed up with Funmation. Seems like their library has more good stuff

you can use crunchyroll for free, anyway. just sayin

i wouldn't give either a cent.

The finale for Solo Leveling has turned into an exposition dump. What crap. Fantastic way to destroy narrative momentum. I'll read the rest of the series (there can't be much left) but my expectations are pretty damn low.

HNI: Mashiba going for the world title. Finally. Pace seems to be going fast lately. Very good. Maybe this will get Ippo back in the ring last bit of motivation.

One Piece: Zoro and Sanji about to lay the smack down on Queen and King. Hawkins vs Killer! Hawkins has Kid under voodoo.

FINALLY getting around to watching Attack on Titan. I've put off the manga and anime for years basically in order to binge it when it's done rather than watching it piecemeal.

One question (I only just finished season 1). How did the Survey Corps from the first episode go from basically being cannon fodder where all the shittiest recruits got sent.... to being one of the top end groups in the defensive army? Primarily looking at what Levi has shown he can do in the final episodes of season 1. It's a huge change from being basically used as the show's version of Star Trek's red shirts in episode 1 to being talked about like they're Delta Force or the SEALs.

View attachment 873108
Are you guys as pumped as I am for Vegeta's new God of Destruction form? Glad to see him finally going his own way vs being a step behind Goku, glad he didn't get UI
I just want them to find a way to bring Broly back into the fold even if it's as a tertiary character to the main cast from time to time.

Like, the way that other characters from the Law and Order universe cross over into other branches from time to time (Briscoe showing up for 3 episodes in season 1 of SVU being an example). Broly is one of my favorite characters that for a long time wasn't considered to be canon and now that he is I want him around more.

HNI: Mashiba going for the world title. Finally. Pace seems to be going fast lately. Very good. Maybe this will get Ippo back in the ring last bit of motivation.

One Piece: Zoro and Sanji about to lay the smack down on Queen and King. Hawkins vs Killer! Hawkins has Kid under voodoo.
Hawkins better remember that Zoro almost murked his ass and he let Law sneak up on him too.

I'm prepared to be permanently depressed because of this show lol.

lolz. i don't think it's a depression thing...more of a... 'wow, well that was a waste.'

eren's a bird

re: your previous question - most of them were basically fodder vs titans, especially large groups and if without much cover/things to use the 3dm gear. levi and mikasa are special. some of the survivors become hardened soldiers and are competent.

intedasting. that's on my list to watch sometime. iirc, because it was supposed to be similar to lain.

It is in its depressive weird mood but otherwise not

Basically plot is underground cage/arena fighter ends up in middle of political crisis.

Imo its kinda closer to ergo proxy.in its vibe

Very good anime though

Back