• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Under review The ads. Tone this down please.

Yes please! Some have started to either reset the page or redirect the window to some spam ad.

Yes please! Some have started to either reset the page or redirect the window to some spam ad.
I look through the front page and open threads in multiple tabs, but out of the 8 I open, the 6th one and the 8th one have gone to "resilience guard net" where it pretends to scan my phone for problems and "lucky (something or other) for bets or some shit.

I look through the front page and open threads in multiple tabs, but out of the 8 I open, the 6th one and the 8th one have gone to "resilience guard net" where it pretends to scan my phone for problems and "lucky (something or other) for bets or some shit.
Lucky charm hub. Don't know what it is, doesn't load properly

@JayPettryMMA i don't know who is charge of this stuff but come on man, how can i even post stuff with uncloseable ads blocking the button to post? This is getting beyond a joke.

Screenshot_20240614-154558_Chrome.jpg

Back