Under review The ads. Tone this down please.

Yes please! Some have started to either reset the page or redirect the window to some spam ad.

Yes please! Some have started to either reset the page or redirect the window to some spam ad.
I look through the front page and open threads in multiple tabs, but out of the 8 I open, the 6th one and the 8th one have gone to "resilience guard net" where it pretends to scan my phone for problems and "lucky (something or other) for bets or some shit.

I look through the front page and open threads in multiple tabs, but out of the 8 I open, the 6th one and the 8th one have gone to "resilience guard net" where it pretends to scan my phone for problems and "lucky (something or other) for bets or some shit.
Lucky charm hub. Don't know what it is, doesn't load properly

I open up this forum on iOS, and literally the entire bottom half of the browser is ads.

Okay, fine, I’ll scroll around them.

Then I decide to comment on a post.. halfway through my comment, a pop up ad will open a new page, and when I press back, what I had typed has disappeared.

Or the page just resets itself on its own after a few seconds..

I’m about at the point where I’m just going to delete my account and stop using this forum.

Is there a process that I need to carry out to delete an account when I finally decide to do so?

I open up this forum on iOS, and literally the entire bottom half of the browser is ads.

Okay, fine, I’ll scroll around them.

Then I decide to comment on a post.. halfway through my comment, a pop up ad will open a new page, and when I press back, what I had typed has disappeared.

Or the page just resets itself on its own after a few seconds..

I’m about at the point where I’m just going to delete my account and stop using this forum.

Is there a process that I need to carry out to delete an account when I finally decide to do so?
Sorry to hear about your experience on the board.

If there’s a specific ad or ad group reducing page visibility and/or performance (including posting), take a screengrab and share it with me here; we’ll see what we can do.

If you decide to have your account deleted, start a conversation (PM) with any Admin to initialise the process.

Again, sorry to hear about the negative browsing and posting experience.

The video ads that pop up on the bottom right are now starting to immediately play a bit of sound and then stop. This is especially intrusive on mobile when you have another program that lowers the volume any time something else starts to play. Also means that I have to mute my phone or put my earbuds in just to browse a bit at the office.

*edit* JUST had a page where the ad played a noise, I x'ed it out, and then it reloaded the same ad and played the noise again less than 10 seconds after I x'ed it out.

I mean, come on

Last edited:
No longer using Sherdog on mobile, it's gotten out of hand.

I understand ads are important, but there's a point in which it ruins the user experience and we're past that point.

There's a banner ad that today has started popping up at the bottom screen. The 1 time i looked at it it was a recruiting software ad or something.

but with my adblock on, which you have to do to be able to use this site anymore, when that banner pops up the # of ads blocked jumps up to over 40. on one page it was literally over 150 ads blocked.

Is that normal or is there a malicious script or whatever on the site?

No longer using Sherdog on mobile, it's gotten out of hand.

I understand ads are important, but there's a point in which it ruins the user experience and we're past that point.

On two occasions this week i've actually had an ad pop up inside someone's post, between sentences. It's getting worse i swear.

Ok that ad or whatever it was is gone now.

Does anyone know what the issue was? Why was it making the ad count go up to over 350 and was still rising as long as i would leave a page open?

Could that have put anything funky on my device?

Yeah whatever jaypetry and the boys have done ruined the mobile website lol.

Destroyed it. I barely have enough room to scroll down the page.

Yeah whatever jaypetry and the boys have done ruined the mobile website lol.

Destroyed it. I barely have enough room to scroll down the page.
All part of the dastardly plan, to destroy the site I hold so dear.

Back