The 7 levels of disrespect.

Im gojng to go ahead and saty youre not married, amd dont have kids. Withhold sex? Who said that? Do you know the feeling of workong and chasing around kids all day. Both parties become exhausted therefore leading to a decline in intimacy.
You brought up hanging with your male friends, hence the correlation i made.
Become soft? You think my wife would ever view me as soft? I have an alpha male personality, work in an alpha male environment on a daily basis. Youre theory is conpletly completely flawed. As an adult youre viewed as a provider, which most sane women dont view as soft or conplacent. Do i sacrifice happiness sometimes for my wife and kids? Sure. That makes you a man, not aomeone whos weak.
The shit im involved with on a daily basis at work makes me realize sometimes not getting what i want isnt the end of the world.
I can tell you typed this up with a lot of emotion. Look at all the random typos and defensive questions. Jesus, tell your wife to blow your nose for you.

<36>

I compared friendships with male friends with an intimate relationship with a woman on the basis of unnecessary stress (or unnecessary "ups and downs"), not life in general. I know you keep shifting back-and-forth between logic and all that emotion so I see why that went over your head.

Chasing around kids make you too tired for sex. Lol is that the excuse women are giving their husbands nowadays. I take control during sex and do most of the work so it depends on my energy levels and if I'm in the mood, I'm not going to be to tired for sex.

You're not soft because you're a provider. You're soft because you're complaisant and sacrifice happiness to please your wife. Sacrificing for the children? Of course? For your wife? Why? You afraid she'll leave if you don't?

You're far from alpha. Your wife is the alpha.

I can tell you typed this up with a lot of emotion. Look at all the random typos and defensive questions. Jesus, tell your wife to blow your nose for you.

<36>

I compared friendships with male friends with an intimate relationship with a woman on the basis of unnecessary stress (or unnecessary "ups and downs"), not life in general. I know you keep shifting back-and-forth between logic and all that emotion so I see why that went over your head.

Chasing around kids make you too tired for sex. Lol is that the excuse women are giving their husbands nowadays. I take control during sex and do most of the work so it depends on my energy levels and if I'm in the mood, I'm not going to be to tired for sex.

You're not soft because you're a provider. You're soft because you're complaisant and sacrifice happiness to please your wife. Sacrificing for the children? Of course? For your wife? Why? You afraid she'll leave if you don't?

You're far from alpha. Your wife is the alpha.
I was typing as i was cooking. Theres really not much emotion. You keep not mentioning if youre married or not. You take control during sex. I cant almost guarantee youre a basement dweller who lives through the internet.
Youre blowing this sacrificing happiness out of proportion. Youre making it seem like a man sacrifices, while a woman doesnt. You find me a relationship where someone doesnt sacrifice something, and ill call you a liar.

"I take control during sex" lol, only control you take is whether to use your right hand or left hand.

I was typing as i was cooking. Theres really not much emotion. You keep not mentioning if youre married or not. You take control during sex. I cant almost guarantee youre a basement dweller who lives through the internet.
Youre blowing this sacrificing happiness out of proportion. Youre making it seem like a man sacrifices, while a woman doesnt. You find me a relationship where someone doesnt sacrifice something, and ill call you a liar.

"I take control during sex" lol, only control you take is whether to use your right hand or left hand.
Most men take control during sex as most men are dominant. Apparently, you're not one of them.

No, I'm not married. There is no benefit for me to take a relationship to marriage. I'm sure you'll have plenty of reasons why marriage benefits you (and not just your wife), right?

<36>

And I'll humor you. What sacrifices have you made for your wife and what did she sacrifice for you? By sacrifice I mean doing something you didn't want to do for the sake of your wife's happiness.

Most men take control during sex as most men are dominant. Apparently, you're not one of them.

No, I'm not married. There is no benefit for me to take a relationship to marriage. I'm sure you'll have plenty of reasons why marriage benefits you (and not just your wife), right?

<36>

And I'll humor you. What sacrifices have you made for your wife and what did she sacrifice for you? By sacrifice I mean doing something you didn't want to do for the sake of your wife's happiness.

I dont get to travel as much as i like to anymore. Recently leased her an audi q8 that i pay for. Did i want to do that? No, but she spends all day with the kids and its a way of saying thank you, but its still a sacrifice. Its little things that add up. She sacrifices basically her freedom to raise our children.
Why does marriage benefit me? I work a job thats basically hell on earth. I have to be a monster a lot of the time. To be able to come home everyday to someone who understands that is priceless. To raise children with someonenof the same values is another benefit. I still have my guy friends, but its not the same.
You responded about sex like a child. Youre response basically insinuates that i have see when my wife lets me. Thats not the case, its a matter of our schedules matching up, or not have a kid bugging us long enough to maintain intimacy.
Listen, i get where your coming from but we will never agree based on our life experience. Not saying one of us has more than the other.

I dont get to travel as much as i like to anymore. Recently leased her an audi q8 that i pay for. Did i want to do that? No, but she spends all day with the kids and its a way of saying thank you, but its still a sacrifice. Its little things that add up. She sacrifices basically her freedom to raise our children.
So you leased a car you didn't want just for her? Why exactly? What would happen if you didn't do that and just said "you know what? I'm gonna use that money for something that can at least make me happy as well"

Do you not know women naturally want kids? Why do you think women, by nature, want a guy who is a provider? So he can provide for her and her eventual kids. She's getting what she wants by having children.

Also, what do these things add up to exactly? What would happen if you didn't do those little things but instead just did things that DON'T sacrifice your happiness when it comes to your wife (don't confuse what I just said here with NEVER doing something for your wife)?

Why does marriage benefit me? I work a job thats basically hell on earth. I have to be a monster a lot of the time. To be able to come home everyday to someone who understands that is priceless. To raise children with someonenof the same values is another benefit. I still have my guy friends, but its not the same.
So basically a relationship? You do know there are intimate relationships that aren't marriages, right?

You responded about sex like a child. Youre response basically insinuates that i have see when my wife lets me. Thats not the case, its a matter of our schedules matching up, or not have a kid bugging us long enough to maintain intimacy.
Listen, i get where your coming from but we will never agree based on our life experience. Not saying one of us has more than the other.
If a woman genuinely wants to have sex with her man and he feels the same, they will make time. As soon as the kid falls asleep, they'll be fucking. One of you (or both) isn't feeling as attracted to the other as you did in the beginning.

Dude. Any of those things past level one get her a one way ticket to Dumpville. This is not normal or acceptable behavior in a relationship.

some patrice oneal takeaways that have to do w these levels of disrespect

-women dont want to win, they want a
winner ...you have to be better than her

-women testing your manhood is organic...they dont even know they do it, its your job to marginalize their horseshit

- women want to be submissive & girly at the expense of your manhood

-a woman in charge is miserable

-a happy women is a miserable man...a happy man is an insecure woman

Back