The 7 levels of disrespect.

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Alphaboy, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Alphaboy

Alphaboy Black Belt

With the type of threads that have been popularly on the Mayberry as of late, a lot of you guys haven't had that cool uncle to school you with game... and it shows.

Time for some barbershop man talk. Here are 7 levels of disrespect from a woman in increasing order.

1. Combativeness-Level 1

This is when your “Lady” starts being combative just for the sake of being combative example; if you say “I want us to go eat Italian food tonight” she’ll say ; well I want to eat Chinese food! or if you say ,”I want us to watch a Action movie tonight” she’ll say, well I want to watch a Comedy Movie!.

2. Slick comments-Level 2

This is when your “Lady” will say random slick comments when you two have a normal conversation for example ; If you say something like “I’m thinking of writing a book” she’ll say ; yeah right like you could do that . Or “I’m thinking of starting my own business” she’ll say; Yeah right with your dead end job, how are you going to do that.

3. Insults-Level 3

This is when your “Lady” starts attacking your Man-Hood she’ll go for the Gusto too . And say something like ; You’re a little *****, or You’re not a Man you’re a *****, You’re an Idiot etc. She’ll say this with a “Playful” demeanor and a smile on her face, but the more you let this go unchecked watch as her demeanor becomes less and less playful. She’ll test you to see how far she can push the envelope.

4. Public Embarrassment- Level 4

This is when your “Lady” will create a Drama Scene in front of a lot of people at a restaurant , in front of her family, And any social spot; at times she might even hit/slap you because most of the time the Law will side with the Female. And It’s considered somewhat politically incorrect to check a female in public.

5. Slander-Level 5

This is when the Female will throw dirt and salt on your name by saying malicious, false, and defamatory statements or reports of slander against your good name with her friends and family (and even your family). For example, she’ll say something like He’s terrible at sex , He’s such a ***** I cheat on him and he has no idea or , He treats me like an ******* mother ( When in reality It’s her) .

6. Infidelity – Level 6

This is when the female will become so BOLD with her disrespect that she”ll start to have multiple sex partners. At times she”ll even sit there and talk with her “Friend” on the phone in front of you so she can get her weak ego boosted . And at times she might even bring her “Friend ” around you as she watches you clueless while you and her “F-Buddy” share the same vibe in the same room.

7. Set-up for Robbery/Murder –Level 7

This is the most Dangerous of them all by now the guy has to have a clue of what”s going on . (Unless he’s the biggest Simp in the world) This is when the female becomes influenced by the guy/s she’s having sex with and she start to plot for your down-fall and demise. At times she’ll have you set-up to be jumped and robbed by her “F-Buddy’s “ or his friends. It can get so crucial that she might even plot for your Demise. ( We often hear of church going house wives on the news caught trying to hire a hit-man to kill their husband to cash in on the insurance money.)

2. JAEGERX

JAEGERX Silver Belt Platinum Member

i got my blackbelt from sensei Patrice Oneal, i've learned and applied his lessons, women will act on instinct and emotion, so their behaviour may be considered natural so you dont fault them, but when you are with them if you let this behaviour influence your life its 100% your fault, as you pointed on items 1 through 5 they will test their position on the hierarchy every single day so to say they will push you around to see how much power they have so you will have to be on an illuminated state justice and a calm mind with pure logic in order to make her see the mistakes of her way.

Why? because its not only important that she sees, she needs to understand, why you have to be a calm logic master and filled with justice in your heart, because you need to create a better woman and dont try to destroy her, because the field of emotions and shit that dont make sense its their territory, and your boot knife last resort is always indifference and let her go.

points 5 and 6, it should never have to go that far, you gotta check her at point 1 if you are advanced enough and be ready to leave her with cool manners and justice every time, because she doesnt know why she does the stupid emotional shit she does, but just because she dont know doesnt mean you have to endure it, be ready to let go at anytime, its your movie you produce and direct, if she doesnt want to co lead she can be recasted easily.

PEACE
    RIP Patrice

3. ScarfaceJr

ScarfaceJr All praise honor & glory to the most High

Check that bitch from the start.
    The disrespect will keep escalating if you allow it to.

if it continues, drop her and move on.

4. SalvadorAllende

SalvadorAllende Paper belt

Incel

TheLinguist likes this.
  5. Steven_Universe

Steven_Universe Green Belt

6. JAEGERX

yeah whatever you have to say to yourself there comrade, lol

7. Stoic1

Stoic1 Patriot

Literally none of that shit happens when she has a ball-gag in her mouth.

8. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

@Alphaboy, I like you as a poster but don't you ever try to talk about 'game' again.

3879, SRN, Cpt Migraine and 11 others like this.
  9. SalvadorAllende

SalvadorAllende Paper belt

Your virgin boy AV just shows how incel you are... that and you writing shit like you are superior to women.

LMAO

BillytheFish likes this.
  10. JAEGERX

oh yeah sure, get it all out there, tell me with all your raging emotions how you really feel

dormammu likes this.
  11. A.A. Riggs

A.A. Riggs SAXOPHONE

Don't disrespect me by murder. Don't do that, honey.

12. Horse Style

Horse Style Silver Belt

lol @ thinking someone like Patrice O'Neal would be an incel

13. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

Only a beta cuck would have let that broad get past level 1
    <13>

14. Alphaboy

Alphaboy Black Belt

Lol. Mugs need it though!

15. Alphaboy

Alphaboy Black Belt

You'd be surprised.

SmilinDesperado likes this.
  16. Clear Winner

Clear Winner Big Poppa Pars

Literally never been past point 1 with my wife and we've been married for 5 years and been together much longer. If you're with a woman who does anything beyond 1, you should get rid because she's a nasty piece of work that isn't ready for a relationship.

3879, aerius, Brother Numsi and 6 others like this.
  17. Alphaboy

Alphaboy Black Belt

18. SmilinDesperado

SmilinDesperado Silver Belt

Lol Honestly, nah...I've seen some of this shit.
    I have a female friend that treats her dude like an absolute dog. I cant even feel sorry for the guy because he is such a groveling little worm that I cant even see him as a man. Physically, she's way out of his league, and they both know it. She intentionally chooses guys like him so she can walk all over them
    She constantly embarrasses him publicly, calling out his intelligence. And dude just takes it.

Honestly, 1 and 2 can be fine. As long as it isn't one sided. If a girl throws some shit at me, I'll throw it right back at her. That can be fine if its give and take.
    Level 3 is where you got to start warming up your pimp hand.

Brother Numsi likes this.
  19. supnmunm

supnmunm Purple Belt

I can't imagine even letting a woman get away with anything past level 1 of these.

20. ithinktheymad

ithinktheymad Red Belt

No use. The game doesn't change only the players.