The 7 levels of disrespect.

Women get attitudes like that when they view their man as pathetic. They're pathetic because they are submissive pushovers and there is no bigger turn-off than that.

For a woman, being stuck in a relationship with a guy who is an unmanly pushover is like a dude being stuck in a relationship with a fat, ugly bitch. If you were stuck in a relationship with horrendous-looking, obese chick, you'd be frustrated and want to leave, too.

It's weird referring to my guy as a 'submissive pushover' when he was actually an ex bouncer and a pretty tough dude. He never really had a rep as a pathetic simp especially since I was friends with his ex girlfriend. According to her, he was the exact opposite of that.

She stuck around with him because she had no place to go at the time. It's either stay with him up north or go crawling back to her parents. The minute she started making pretty good money on her own and had her family back around, she shook homeboy real quick. Got with a another guy she works with.

I can't really feel bad for the guy. All the signs were there from the jump. She told him I tried to put the moves on her several times (actually she put them on me but nothing happened) and he never even asked me if what she said was true. I don't think he was afraid of me physically but afraid of what I might say in my defense.

Humans should treat other humans with the respect they are due. Yeah no shit. We have known this since Rodney Dangerfeild.

You guys are the king wankers of all masturbatorium

It's weird referring to my guy as a 'submissive pushover' when he was actually an ex bouncer and a pretty tough dude. He never really had a rep as a pathetic simp especially since I was friends with his ex girlfriend. According to her, he was the exact opposite of that.
Exact opposite of what?

She stuck around with him because she had no place to go at the time. It's either stay with him up north or go crawling back to her parents. The minute she started making pretty good money on her own and had her family back around, she shook homeboy real quick. Got with a another guy she works with.

I can't really feel bad for the guy. All the signs were there from the jump. She told him I tried to put the moves on her several times (actually she put them on me but nothing happened) and he never even asked me if what she said was true. I don't think he was afraid of me physically but afraid of what I might say in my defense.
That's usually how it goes. If a guy is stuck in a relationship with a fat, ugly chick (let's say the girl was cute but let herself go badly), the dude can usually leave easier because he has his own money.

A chick who is stuck with a pushover dude can't just up and leave at any time because women usually depend on the man.

Another thing is that a lot of dudes like your man in this story can be tough but still be a pushover with women. You ever see a woman start shit with someone and when things escalate she calls her man to fight on her behalf like some lap dog? That's a woman being manipulative and being able to control a guy even though he's a tough dude with other people.

i fuckin love patrice.
...the man was a saint. the black phillip show should be required listening to every man.
theres a clip on youtube of him destroyin a so called realtionship expert that wrote a book on how to score hot girls

i fuckin love patrice.
...the man was a saint. the black phillip show should be required listening to every man.
theres a clip on youtube of him destroyin a so called realtionship expert that wrote a book on how to score hot girls

haha yes that's the one...so good!

the bitch wouldnt say how to get anal from a girl after they keep askin... patrice lays it down on how to get anal, oral and pee on a chick! lmfao

haha yes that's the one...so good!

the bitch wouldnt say how to get anal from a girl after they keep askin... patrice lays it down on how to get anal, oral and pee on a chick! lmfao
He even tricked her into getting naked in the studio, when she didn't want to, with the most obvious lie in the world.

Fax

41BQNGEMSZL._SX425_.jpg

I had one that skipped everything and went straight to level six. Funny in hindsight.

Exact opposite of what?

Of being a man you can just walk over and let a woman control him. He wasn't like that with her which is why she respected him and they remained friends even after they broke up.

Another thing is that a lot of dudes like your man in this story can be tough but still be a pushover with women. You ever see a woman start shit with someone and when things escalate she calls her man to fight on her behalf like some lap dog? That's a woman being manipulative and being able to control a guy even though he's a tough dude with other people.

You nailed it right here! I remember the three of us were at a gas station and some homeless guy walked too close to my guy's Bronco and the alarm went off. His girl runs outside and starts screaming and cussing at the dude so naturally her man comes to her defense and almost gets into a fight with some crack head if I hadn't held him back. Then, she had the nerve to get mad at him about the situation for some shit she started. She was only acting tough because she knew me and him were big guys who'd defend her if things got physical.

These women will get a dude caught up real quick. And some men are just so damn pathetic trying to please these broads they'll catch an assault charge. And while he's in jail, her ass will be looking for another penis to sit on.

You nailed it right here! I remember the three of us were at a gas station and some homeless guy walked too close to my guy's Bronco and the alarm went off. His girl runs outside and starts screaming and cussing at the dude so naturally her man comes to her defense and almost gets into a fight with some crack head if I hadn't held him back. Then, she had the nerve to get mad at him about the situation for some shit she started. She was only acting tough because she knew me and him were big guys who'd defend her if things got physical.

These women will get a dude caught up real quick. And some men are just so damn pathetic trying to please these broads they'll catch an assault charge. And while he's in jail, her ass will be looking for another penis to sit on.
The proper way to deal with chicks like that is when they start some shit with someone, just ask them right there

"Hey, when he steps to you for talking shit, you ready to throw hands? No? The bring your ass back over here and stop starting shit"

Then later when she tries to get in your ass for leaving her hanging, just explain that unless she's prepared to fight, don't start fights. Don't expect you to clean up the messes she creates because it's not gonna happen.

That's a pretty good list, although many often jump right to 6.

Lop your balls off, you won't be needing them.

lol
just relistened to patrice vs dr z.

patrice to the doctor phd whatever you call it -

"you figure someone w dr in front of their name would say somethin different than the average bitch that work at mcdonalds"

"Hey, when he steps to you for talking shit, you ready to throw hands? No? The bring your ass back over here and stop starting shit"

^ This as fuck.

Dudes need to stop enabling chicks like this. Of course every man is gonna defend their lady, but a chick like this will set you in serious trouble eventually.

What's so difficult about it? Man up.

etc etc etc

Who knows - she might get sassy on purpose just because she likes it.

You think that because that's kept your girl in line for 20 years, that's all it takes?

Bro I've dated multiple women who loved that shit. And I gave it to them in spades. Exactly like you are describing.

Guess what? They still hoed around and had to be cut loose. My last girl, I treated her like that from the jump. She was 10/10 in love, head over heels, submissive to me, called me "daddy" all the time in public, wherever. She still ended up being disrespectful enough to lie about another guy that she was giving her phone # and snapchat too.

That's why I laughed at your post man. Sometimes you can do everything right, check all the boxes, and these bitches still won't be loyal.

Jesus guys....

What kind of women are you dating?

My woman is nice to me at all times and provides me with nothing but love, support and I even get to smash sometimes.

Lots of dudes are sociopaths too, it’s not strictly women.

Also - don’t ever try to impress a woman with money. She’ll expect it all the time and when it’s gone, she’ll bounce. My woman still gave me handjobs when I was between jobs. Now I do well and she does too... compound income is the bomb.

Theres no escaping the ipad

It will find you too

(not meaning disrespect to you or your wife)

Theres no escaping the ipad

It will find you too

(not meaning disrespect to you or your wife)

I’m sitting home high, trying to figure out what you meant by the iPad @4:44am

Jesus guys....

What kind of women are you dating?

My woman is nice to me at all times and provides me with nothing but love, support and I even get to smash sometimes.

Lots of dudes are sociopaths too, it’s not strictly women.

Also - don’t ever try to impress a woman with money. She’ll expect it all the time and when it’s gone, she’ll bounce. My woman still gave me handjobs when I was between jobs. Now I do well and she does too... compound income is the bomb.
The ones I can get. Which is why I stay single now. The non crazy bitches are all snapped up by big ballers.

Back