The 5th Element - what do you guys think of this movie?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to hate it. I thought it was just over the top weird and couldn't get into it at all.

But I think over the years it's grown on me and I rewatched it earlier today on tv and I gotta say, I like it now.

What do you think about it?

And yeah, Leeloo Multipass was hot so let's get that out of the way right now. She's always been hot but she was super hot in this one.

Last edited:
Last watched it about 15 years ago. Loved it back then. However, I'm certain if I watched it again now I will think completely diffently so I refuse to watch it again.

Last watched it about 15 years ago. Loved it back then. However, I'm certain if I watched it again now I will think completely diffently so I refuse to watch it again.

I was the exact opposite. Hated it when it first came out, actually like it now.

ALtbSqT.gif

but seriously.....

giphy.gif

no, but really....

giphy.gif

I think its just average

I never understood the mega hype behind it

Creative, well paced, fun performances. I don't know how it would hold up on a reviewing, but I remember it fondly.

And Leeloo is hot for a skinny chick

Yeah TS I'm like you on this. When I first saw it I didn't like it and thought it was the Power Rangers on steroids. Then I came back to it later and it grew on me.

At the time I thought it was just average, but I probably hold it in a higher regard now. Give it maybe a 7 out of 10 for sci-fi action film. Also never realized how much Gary Oldman looked like Littlefinger.

I adore it

im a huge fan of Luc Besson in general guy makes some great action movies

I thought it was a great movie, beautifully shot by Luc Beson... the costumes were designed by John Paul Gautier & add to the visual candy.

A little better than Valerian. Not better than Leon the professional.

literally everybody likes that movie.

Back