The 5th Element - what do you guys think of this movie?

Great movie. Only scaby prostitutes and communists don't like it.

thought it was hilarious, still do.

tumblr_ot5vg2xxet1r3i2gwo1_500.gif

Awesome movie.

[QUOTE="Agent Mulder's Hair, post: 143502839, member: 507547"]That's my biggest gripe with the movie, how they handled Chris Tucker. Basically made dude a chick. That's just embarrassing.

And apparently Gary Oldman hates the movie too[/QUOTE]

the reason why i can't stand this movie. Seen it twice, i just don't like it.

I used to hate it. I thought it was just over the top weird and couldn't get into it at all.

But I think over the years it's grown on me and I rewatched it earlier today on tv and I gotta say, I like it now.

What do you think about it?

I think it's a fucking awesome Sci Fi flick with good actors playing unique, funny roles and an interesting plot. Truly it fits perfectly in that category of "so bad it's good".

That's my biggest gripe with the movie, how they handled Chris Tucker. Basically made dude a chick. That's just embarrassing.

And apparently Gary Oldman hates the movie too

See I thought Chris Tucker played one of the best roles of the entire movies. Ruby Rhod was great.

You just don't need to watch the movie like it's an Academy Award contender for Best Picture. Sometimes a movie can be silly and kind of stupid. It's all about enjoying it, not presenting a perfect engagement of a spacecruise by elite alien shock troops armed with the finest assault weapons who are trying to seize a device for a weapon of mass destruction. It's a cheese flick about goofy bitches doing goofy shit.

re watched it the other day. it's awesome.

a remake with better special effects would be great.

A fun 90s sci-fi action. They don't make them like that anymore. (post 9/11)

Fucking love it. It has some ridiculous moments, but that just makes it better.

Anyone who hates it is just dead inside imo.

I love this movie. It's corny as hell but I watched it a ton when I was a kid. And I'll still watch when I catch it on tv. It's a fun movie.

Great movie, and easily Luc Besson's best work.

I found it funny and well thought out. So many little things going on that add to the crazy plot.

Pretty good. Like it. Still don't know really who the evil was.

Pretty good. Like it. Still don't know really who the evil was.
The devil, the big bad, nosferatu, the alt-right, SJWs, your mother in law. Take your pick, as it doesn't say.

Back