• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That time GSP ducked fighting Whittaker

see I think you just added proof that GSP was lying about his ulcerative colitis. If he was consulting doctors about it prior to his fight with Bisping then why did the doctors even let him fight Bisping?? Lol. Why is that suddenly after fighting Bisping he had to retire due to it? It’s BS.

Are you dumb? They couldn't find what was wrong with him. How old are you?

I am of the opinion that even if GSP never fought at MW for the belt, he would still be the GOAT. Having said that, I do think GSP wanted no part of staying at MW & fighting off contenders. Realistically, Bisping was seen as the most beatable UFC MW champ of the modern era, anyone who says otherwise is re-writing history. Bisping was a huge underdog in the title fight where he became champ too (it was a fight that normally would not have even been made for the belt except for injury replacement)

You're a teenager.

Bro in these posts you’ve called me dumb, questioned my age, called me a teenager just because I don’t agree with you. I haven’t sent one insult your way. It’s obvious which one of us is immature. You need to learn how to not take it personally when you’re wrong. You kid are not entitled to be right.

Bro in these posts you’ve called me dumb, questioned my age, called me a teenager just because I don’t agree with you. I haven’t sent one insult your way. It’s obvious which one of us is immature. You need to learn how to not take it personally when you’re wrong. You kid are not entitled to be right.

Look im not the one immature enough to ask GSP for proofs that he really suffers from colitis and thinking he built up that excuse.

Watch the Joe Rogan podcast with Danaher it will answer so many of your questions.

But you prefer your own, biased, dishonnest made up answers because it suits your argument.

To you maybe. But is that so? Pretty sure it means nothing because its not your favourite fighter whos the lineal champ.

Lineal is not an official term. It's a coincidence. It's not the best guy who's always lineal champ. There's champ not lineal champ. Also paper champ.

It's undeniable that Bisping was half blind when he beat the brakes off of a juicy, greased up Anderoid Silva who was leaking from both tits

It's a shame Anderoid ducked GSP by claiming he'd go down to 170 again (like he's done many times before) to fight GSP, but then pussed out when push came to shove, and Silva's steroids addiction prevented him from going to WW again {<jordan} then it was like "it's 185 or nothing!!" after he swore to Dana that he was going to go WW.
Oh well.

Silva won on damage Bisping won by volume 3 to 2 rounds. Silva beat him up more.

I have a BA in Philosophy, of which "logic" is a major component.

Your musings are the exact opposite of logic — and are the very "mental masturbation" I was talking about. Here is how logic works:
  1. To become the Champion, a fighter has to beat the Champion in a Championship Title Fight;
  2. The fight between Michael Bisping and Georges St. Pierre was a Championship Title Fight;
  3. Georges St. Pierre won that fight
  • THEREFORE: Georges St. Pierre became Champion
That's how logic works. No nuances, it's cut and dry.

Again, there's nothing to debate.

Not gonna lie bro, but boasting that you have a BA in Philosophy is kind of a weird flex. Most graduates with your degree are hardly employable. My friend did his uni degree in Oxford, graduated with honours and a double major in Philosophy and History. He's been stuck in a dead end job as a high school teacher for the past 15 years.

For the most part, it seems that the only thing a BA Philo is good for, is to train other people to get a BA Philo. Ironically, not a very logical choice for you to take there.

No it isnt,he beat the guy who beat Anderson,Rockhold and Hendo. If Bisping was so weak why couldnt any of them beat him? Guys who were already at MW,and didnt take several yrs off

Just cos you dont like it dont make it illegitimate.
Luke was a great win...no doubt about it. But Anderson was 40, he had a catastrophic injury 2 years earlier, he was in the middle of losing 7 out of 9 fights, and his only "win" in the previous 3 1/2 years was an unimpressive decision over a semi-retired WW. And Hendo was 46 and lost 7 out of his last 10 fights. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your fanboy status.

I'm not even a GSP hater, but you're either being disingenuous or you don't understand what you're watching. Either way, do better.

Luke was a great win...no doubt about it. But Anderson was 40, he had a catastrophic injury 2 years earlier, he was in the middle of losing 7 out of 9 fights, and his only "win" in the previous 3 1/2 years was an unimpressive decision over a semi-retired WW. And Hendo was 46 and lost 7 out of his last 10 fights. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your fanboy status.

I'm not even a GSP hater, but you're either being disingenuous or you don't understand what you're watching. Either way, do better.
GSP was able to win where they failed,and he wasnt no spring chicken himself,and inactive to boot.

No excuses tho,just victory.

Rockhold is a great win inin the sense that he undeniably knocked him out. When you really look at how Luke fought it was almost as if he thought Bisping had ZERO power. One of the dumbest gameplans from a very good fighter I’ve seen. Can’t take the victory from him but it was damn near handed to him

GSP was able to win where they failed,and he wasnt no spring chicken himself,and inactive to boot.

No excuses tho,just victory.
There is a such thing as no excuses but the circumstances taking away the luster for the deed. There is no excuse why Anderson beat the dog shit out of Ping and thought it was over and had a massive adrenaline dump and took his foot off the gas. However the circumstances leave much to be desired on finding that a big feather in a hat. Squeaking by the corpse of Silva due to some weird freaky in ring antics just doesn’t scream BOSS SHIT. Henderson was off TRT and about to retire. Rockhold although I am a fan fought like a complete clown Rock Em Sock Em style with zero respect. He won but yeah about those lol

Nah, he retired. He was done, had nothing left to prove and retired the lineal WW and MW champion for eternity.

GOAT-shit only.
This. He had the ulcerative colitis before the Bisping fight, remember when pictures of his distended gut in training showed up and there was a handful of people that took this as definitive proof GSP roided, thinking you could put on and take off the permanent distend from severe roid abuse or the other people that thought he just randomly aquired the physique of a taxi driver.
georges-st-pierre-fat-video.png

Miss him in the sport. He'll be the only man in history to retire twice atop two divisions with a clean legacy.

Sheer idiocy.

Beating the champion means you become the champion. It's a matter of record and isn't even debatable.

You're confusing being a long-standing Champion with simply "becoming" Champion by beating the champion.

You can't make up your own definitions.

GSP became the Champion, and the record will forever show that he was Champion, despite whatever mental masturbation calisthenics you wish to do about it.

Its the fight game. The better fighter doesnt always win (bisping vs rockhold) and then said fighter fought old dan henderson and got brutalized. GSP saw an opportunity because the champ was weak and any of the other contenders including rockhold rematch couldve easily beaten him. So he picked off the 1 eyed champ and didnt want anything to do with the rest of the contenders that were better than the champ he beat.

so how does everyone think a fight with GSP and Rob would go? at that time id call it an even matchup.

Would have been a great match up. I'd have to favour GSP but he wasn't prime then so, tough one.

There is a such thing as no excuses but the circumstances taking away the luster for the deed. There is no excuse why Anderson beat the dog shit out of Ping and thought it was over and had a massive adrenaline dump and took his foot off the gas. However the circumstances leave much to be desired on finding that a big feather in a hat. Squeaking by the corpse of Silva due to some weird freaky in ring antics just doesn’t scream BOSS SHIT. Henderson was off TRT and about to retire. Rockhold although I am a fan fought like a complete clown Rock Em Sock Em style with zero respect. He won but yeah about those lol
So bisping should have to fight Henderson on TRT?

so what? He still talks like that. If you were to ask Luke today how he would do against Adesanya, Luke would straight up say he’d whup Adesanya, doesn’t mean anything.

All you have to do is watch Luke vs Bisping 1 and then their second fight. It’s obvious that Luke had already lost his drive in the second fight. Luke absolutely lost his thirst once he won the belt.
I disagree. He didn’t lose his drive at all. Luke overlooked Bisping because Bisping was a late replacement. Because Luke already had a win over him and Bisping had almost no training camp, Luke was just being cocky and got caught slipping the same way Serra caught GSP slipping.

Back