That moment you felt you were witnessing greatness

I bet no one owns up and posts Houston or Sokoudjou.

Feeling isn't always knowing children.

LOL ah man soko was supposed to be ufc lhw champ after he
Wrecked Lil nog and Arona in pride.
I'll own up to that one

Houston? Nah never

kimuragracie.jpg

When i witnessed ronda throwing such clean technique against A-level accountant betch cohaya, i truly knew she was a once ever human being

When we saw this:

tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

then moments later, this:

339h84h.gif

Fedor went from incredible heavyweight to inhuman cyborg sent from the future. You needed to be following MMA at the time to truly understand Fedor undefeatable aura he obtained. I've never seen anything like it, past or since.

I'll add one that no one else is thinking- and in hindsight, I was way off.

When Sam Stout fought Joe Lauzon. Stout put on a clinic. He looked amazing on his feet. Great fight.

Couture vs Sylvia.

randy-couture-vs-Tim-Sylvia-1.jpg

Edgar vs Maynard 2,for the fight.

mma_edgar_maynard1x_576_87314.jpg

Jones vs Shogun.

110572948-mauricio-shogun-rua-and-jon-jones-face-off-gettyimages.jpg

UFC 100 live.

Looking back on that card, it was stacked right from the bottom pretty much.

Shogun - Machida 2 Live. Easily my favorite moment in MMA history.

Machidas front kick KO on Randy. Live.

Man, ppv just doesn't stack up to being there.

When we saw this:

tumblr_na1y2fsmrI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

then moments later, this:

339h84h.gif

Fedor went from incredible heavyweight to inhuman cyborg sent from the future. You needed to be following MMA at the time to truly understand Fedor undefeatable aura he obtained. I've never seen anything like it, past or since.

I watched it live too. I thought Fedor neck would brake for sure.

And then.....:O :O :O :O

Robbie spitting blood as though he was just getting started. The look of defeat in Rory's eyed at the end of this staredown as he walked back to his corner and knew he couldn't take anymore.

Jones - Shogun

I was in awe of Jones,

Feel free to disagree but I think he was better when he was younger..

He was definitely a lot more reckless when he was younger. Also, I think that the new wave of Gus, DC and AJ are just getting better, so it makes it looks like Jones isn't as good. Same thing happened with GSP. He took out the old guard with relative ease and then eventually, the new wave caught up with him and he stopped finishing fights.

In fact, you could say the same for most long reigning champs over the last few years.

Silva vs Leben
McGregor vs Brimage
Cruz vs Mizugaki
Lyoto vs Rashad
Randy vs Chuck 1
Fedor vs Coleman 2
BJ vs Hughes 1
GSP vs Hughes 2

In the second round of Conor/Mendes, after Conor defended the guillotine. He got up, nodded at Mendes, and was immediately in his face applying pressure. That's when I really started to believe that he's legit.

Back