Thank You!!!

XTrainer

Red Belt
Reaction score
I know we have a PR thread for things like this, but I just wanted to express my gratitude. So many people have posted in my log with help and encouragement, and I finally got a 315squat today. More importantly, I think I finally figured out how to bring my posterior chain into play properly, which had always been a problem for me. I know that's not a big deal for most people, but for me, that's a pretty significant accomplishment. Words can't describe how much the help I have gotten on these boards means to me. I don't want to list names because I'll miss people, but you know who you are.

*Gets all choked up and teary eyed*

Thanks a lot guys.

I'm gonna go for the 315 squat after next week. I know how you feel congratulations and good job!!

How much are you weighing right Xtrainer? You should be pretty close to 2xBW.

Wow, that is just awesome. I'm working towards a 225 BOX squat right now. So, I can only imagine how that must feel. I also congratulate you on bringing your posterior chain into play. I'm working on the same thing right now and it's frustrating. Congratulations on all your hard work and the fruits of that labor.

Congrats man! I remeber how great 315 felt when I hit it a few months ago. Keep up your hard work and 2x is right around the corner!

Congrats, Xtrainer. That is a huge achievement.

Now try to outdistance that freakish front-to-back squat ratio! :icon_chee

great job bro!

+1 on getting closer to bwx2 squat....

Damn, I can't wait til I hit a 315 squat. Congrats!

A person with as much conditioning as you should not be able to squat that much.

Freak!

...good job dude.

Holy shit dude! Congrat-u-mutha-fuckin-lations!
Do work son!

A person with as much conditioning as you should not be able to squat that much.

Freak!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6v5aVaFeoo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X6v5aVaFeoo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm jealous. Nice work.

Back