Thank You!!!

great work dude. I'm glad your hard work is paying off.

bah, figured this would be a pp/225 thread.

i'll settle for a 3 wheel squat. welcome to the club.

bah, figured this would be a pp/225 thread.

i'll settle for a 3 wheel squat. welcome to the club.

I need to try for a 225 PP again...

Oh, and congrats X. What happened to your custom belt? I didn't recognize ya.

While appreciated, the congratulations are unecessary. I started this thread to show my appreciation for you guys. Pat yourselves on the back :)

Lambert: Vonanaka (sp?) won the conditioning challenge in April, so I lost the belt, for the time being anyway.

i'm more in awe of bad_coupon's sig.

btw, nice job OP :D

More importantly, I think I finally figured out how to bring my posterior chain into play properly, which had always been a problem for me.

What did you do to bring the posterior chain into play properly?

What did you do to bring the posterior chain into play properly?

Mostly, sitting back more. I think I was also squatting too narrow/feet too straight, so I tweaked that slightly and sitting back seemed to come more naturally when my feet were a bit wider/turned out.

That's awesome man.

FYI, your weighted pullups are the tits

Chins and pulling exercises seem to come naturally to me, seems like squat is coming around, now I gotta work on all those lousy presses! No way I'm going into college next year with a 225 bench, and I really want to strict OHP BW.

I think you're only good at chins b/c of all those curls personally *cough*

*Throws down gauntlet*

Yah have insulted mah anah, son, I demand satisfacshun.

Zop! Get over here and satisfy Xtrainer.

Nice liftin, Xt.

A person with as much conditioning as you should not be able to squat that much.

Freak!

...good job dude.

agreed.

whenever someone comes to talk about how lifting makes you slow they should now be forwarded to X's log.

Back