Thank god the Perry nonsense has come to a stop

Its like the Americans in this forum has had meeting and decided to make their own Conor and just decided to make this clown happen. The whole hype behind him was so over the top that people were saying the other guy was shook and how he already won. Stop trying to make your own Conor and appreciate the real one.
What Americans?
I'm not American, a lot of others are not American either, and BTW I'm also a Conor fan.
Thing is, Platinum is greater than borders, nationalities and skin color, we have a little bit Platinum in all of us.
#PlatinumBless.
#FuckYourBumThread

matthew-perry-12-annual-lili-claire-foundation-luncheon-01.jpg

Seriously one of the corniest gags ever on this site. Right up there with the sexyama nonsense

how dare you sir. Sexyama is a living statue molded by the hands of Michelangelo. He's a goddamned legend!

tumblr_mo23h3wcYf1r27i51o1_400.gif

Dont include me with those Americans.

Here in America we call them "dorks" and "white trash"

You needn't be bothered with their unvalued opinion, good sir.

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Can I get a Plat-signal pic?
yes, give me a bit of time and I'll see what I can rustle up tonight

Back