Thank god the Perry nonsense has come to a stop

Its like the Americans in this forum has had meeting and decided to make their own Conor and just decided to make this clown happen. The whole hype behind him was so over the top that people were saying the other guy was shook and how he already won. Stop trying to make your own Conor and appreciate the real one.
I'm pretty sure there was actually a thread called 'Mike Perry is the american response to Conor McGregor' or something similar, not long ago.

I just found this particular hype train to be really forced. I'm glad he lost.

mike perry probably thinks his intro is badass
giphy.gif

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Can I get a Plat-signal pic?

Are you crazy i would only watch football but since i seen my very first perry fight i started to watch ufc and now i train ufc and bellator sometimes I was once was blind but now i see - bless PMP

It isn't over. The only retards lame enough to contribute to that meme are too fucking dumb to know that this meme is dead.
I've just ignored them. I've added quite a few people to my ignore list.

It isn't over. The only retards lame enough to contribute to that meme are too fucking dumb to know that this meme is dead.
I've just ignored them. I've added quite a few people to my ignore list.
And you're constantly showing up in Mike Perry threads and contributing to support getting his name into the public's brain.

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Can I get a Plat-signal pic?
I got you bro! War Platinum Nation!:::
As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I will not abide and let you guys disparage mr. Michael perry! Michael was a great embassador of the platinum belt and must be respected!

However, we should all salute our new platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his Platinum reign be long and prosperous and may however takes his Platinum title be a man worthy of such an honor.

#GUERNICAbless

Platinum with a few tweaks to his game CAN beat Jouban

Back