Thank god the Perry nonsense has come to a stop

Meh, absolutely a big puncher with a big mouth, but little experience. I haven't taken a poll (not that you can trust them) but I'm fairly certain at least a few Americans had a wait and see attitude. Absolutely no Mystic Mac.

Agreed. The guy is a poor mans phil baroni. He basically got gun shy in round three and didnt even throw down. Hopefully the nuthuggery from platinum nation is gone and the tears are freely flowing. ONe more fight and he will be in bellator.
You are so delysional. Mike Perry is the future of MMA. No one has ever stopped him.

Thought you had a hypetrain BOI!!! AAAAArrrggghhh!!!!

Its like the Americans in this forum has had meeting and decided to make their own Conor and just decided to make this clown happen. The whole hype behind him was so over the top that people were saying the other guy was shook and how he already won. Stop trying to make your own Conor and appreciate the real one.

I'm american and i knew Perry was over hyped from the beginning. Just want to put that out there.

Some of us a realistic and can accurately evaluate talent. Unfortunately most on here are retarded kids that drank bleach or something.

If you think we are going to stop here then you are wrong, This is just a primary set back. He is young, he still has world to win, He will come back stronger & the rematch will look like GSP vs Matt Sera.
It's bad enough that he was compared to Conor, now GSP?

If you think we are going to stop here then you are wrong, This is just a primary set back. He is young, he still has world to win, He will come back stronger & the rematch will look like GSP vs Matt Sera.

Won't happen because Mike Perry isn't even as good as GSP when he was in UCC fighting Ivan Menjivar.

IDK why someone would be shocked by that result...

I gave Perry a chance of getting a KO (he rocked Jouban a few times), but anybody who has watched Perry fight knows he isn't a technical striker. The guy doesn't cut of the ring that well, he'll primarly try to back you up by being powerful and physical.

The video of Perry getting frustrated at his boxing coach on the Countdown show should have been a big enough clue about his technical ability/discipline lol.

Not surprising that a guy with a striking background like Jouban was able to outsmart and outstrike a guy like Perry over a 15 minute bout. If Perry gets his game together he can definitely make improvements though, he is only 25.

Seek help TS. You are a massive fucking boar devoid of a sense of humor.

Fedor, GSP, Anderson have all suffered defeat. The Platinum one took his tonight...it will serve as the only lesson he will need to put the train back on the tracks and derail all the rest. Book it, believe it fuckers.

Jesus died for our sins, and so did Perry. It is now time for the resurrection as we all know Perry is the chosen one.

It's just getting started BOI
Some of the fair weather flakes will disappear but the Heart of the Nation will beat on. It was time to start thinning the herd anyways

PMP the real winner tonight, taking home his dime and a broken Paige for a private after party IMG_1314.JPG

I agree, it was retarded, and one of the biggest try hard attempt I ever saw.

I just ignored all those pathetic threads.

szJTM0o.gif

giphy.gif

I'm american and i knew Perry was over hyped from the beginning. Just want to put that out there.

Some of us a realistic and can accurately evaluate talent. Unfortunately most on here are retarded kids that drank bleach or something.
Why would anyone drink bleach? Everyone knows it goes on your hair.

Yeah that was an annoying hype train. It was funny to see him fight aggressively until he got knocked down in rd 2 then he came out in rd 3 and didn't want to come forward anymore.

The guy really isn't that good , doesn't seem very intelligent and no fight IQ you really need those things to be successful

Back