Thank god the Perry nonsense has come to a stop

I agree, it was retarded, and one of the biggest try hard attempt I ever saw.

I just ignored all those pathetic threads.
I thought at first it was an inside joke and people were just having fun, but it became obvious people were trying to make him happen. He acted like a fool in the weigh in and just screamed and people were saying the other guy was scared

You don't have to stop someone to win in MMA the guy has a very limited skillset
We all agree the unified rules are stupid. Only reason he got robbed tonight. Hell, even Matt Serra won a fight once. Doesn't make him better than GSP.

Perry has that Cody Garbrandt mega-douche thing going on. Glad it went the way it did.

Its like the Americans in this forum has had meeting and decided to make their own Conor and just decided to make this clown happen. The whole hype behind him was so over the top that people were saying the other guy was shook and how he already won. Stop trying to make your own Conor and appreciate the real one.
I expect the hype to continue
once you have firmly grabbed onto a set of nuts
often you just don't want to let go

We all agree the unified rules are stupid. Only reason he got robbed tonight. Hell, even Matt Serra won a fight once. Doesn't make him better than GSP.
Perry hasn't showed much besides big power and a decent chin, I'm not sure he is a student of the game time will tell but I don't think he is gonna be much better than top 15 maybe bit maybe I'm wrong I don't hate the guy but I don't see anything spectacular from him

I thought at first it was an inside joke and people were just having fun, but it became obvious people were trying to make him happen. He acted like a fool in the weigh in and just screamed and people were saying the other guy was scared
That's the thing I think it was a joke at first but people started to believe what other people were saying and it turned into this shit show

I was under the impression that the Perry hype train was intentionally exaggerated and designed to make fun of the Conor dick riding fuck buddies.

I was under the impression that the Perry hype train was intentionally exaggerated and designed to make fun of the Conor dick riding fuck buddies.
yeah so did I....but it became reality. It was funny at first like sexyama. But it turned to something really weird and awkward and more and more people bought it.

I jumped on his train, not cause I think he is skillful(could be with right training but nothing has proven otherwise yet) but mma striking is really not set on a high standard so I figured fuck it and the guy is funny. I mean he has some great one liners

"I'm here to break bones and ruin lives"

How can you not love shit like that? It's funny

Back