Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

Oh, I see now. She is probably off doing other stuff. She may post again later. Sorry for your loss Kara, even if I feel he was also at fault.

I don't think you understood the point I was making.

I understand your point. I also understand reading a situation and walking away.

I went on a hike and my path was blocked by a rattlesnake. I turned back because I didn't feel like dealing with it. Do you understand that logic?

I understand your point. I also understand reading a situation and walking away.

I went on a hike and my path was blocked by a rattlesnake. I turned back because I didn't feel like dealing with it. Do you understand that logic?

Yeah your logic is you're a punk.

At what point are we going to start holding mall ninja's accountable?

Reason why some of you have issues with this is cause yall walk thru life "wishing a mother fucker would" while living vicariously thru what you see on the internet..

Couple of yall cant wait to do your daily pocket dump and post a pic of your "EDC."

If you are armed and walk around looking for trouble then you are wrong.

This is the exact same thing as those guys that train martial arts justto fight at nightclubs.

A rattlesnake has no ability to reason, unlike the men in the OP. It sets a bad precedent to be expected to give in to anyone more armed than you are, it bastardizes the reason we have open carry laws to begin with. Presents more danger than it negates. I would push for more responsibility of those who are armed than on those who are not.

Last edited:
A rattlesnake has no ability to reason, unlike the men in the OP. It sets a bad precedent to be expected to give in to anyone more armed than you are, it bastardizes the reason we have open carry laws to begin with. Presents more danger than it negates. I would push for more responsibility of those who are armed than on those not.

They are charged with murder. Mr. Orange shirt is dead because of his ego. Everyone lost. Those fat bastards are just like rattlesnakes. They are to be avoided.

Feel free to NOT avoid situations where you could be killed.

#DarwinApproved

Yeah your logic is you're a punk.

LMAO, I've got nothing to prove to two worthless, fat idiots. They aren't worth my time. I'd never stoop to that level. I wouldn't aknowledge their existence, let alone rage out over trash.

Enjoy your life of dumpster fights.

Hahahaha.

1c8cc5571fd8431d0fe71307982243f8393498ea_00.gif

You're calling the avowed wife of a murder victim a liar.
What is at stake are her emotions, and your dignity.
Your gambling both on a still frame of a chaotic video from a cell phone.
Not worth it.
its yet to be seen if, in fact, hes a murder victim

i dont personally see it that way

its yet to be seen if, in fact, hes a murder victim

i dont personally see it that way

I really don't see how anyone can really have a hard opinion on this. We don't know what happened before the video started which is a big deal since the wife is claiming they pointed their guns at them before this video started.

I really don't see how anyone can really have a hard opinion on this. We don't know what happened before the video started which is a big deal since the wife is claiming they pointed their guns at them before this video started.
Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Either way

I don't think I could personally call that guy a murder victim. He played a LARGE part in his own death.

Thats Texas I grew up there and they will walk. I had a farmer shoot me in the ass once for trespassing across his field and he didnt even get arrested. Just bird shot but still was digging pellets out.

Thats Texas I grew up there and they will walk. I had a farmer shoot me in the ass once for trespassing across his field and he didnt even get arrested. Just bird shot but still was digging pellets out.

Is that lesson what inspired you screen name?

Back