Tesla stock is going crazy

just think if you bought BoA after the crash, it would make Telsa look like peanuts.

was tesla even on the market in 2008? or did u just mean some time after 2008

The Model Y and Cybertruck are not even out yet (yeah, it's "priced in" but the actual public sentiment will surpass expectations). In that sense, you should see the current price as a bargain.
The current price is a risk imo. If the data TS showed in OP is correct there is a significant chance of that dropping before we see a significant lift again.

I've been wrong plenty of times before however.

The current price is a risk imo. If the data TS showed in OP is correct there is a significant chance of that dropping before we see a significant lift again.

I've been wrong plenty of times before however.
Save this post and revisit in a year lol.

just think if you bought BoA after the crash, it would make Telsa look like peanuts.
Nothing will compare to Bitcoin's gains in the last decade:

Put differently, $1 invested in BTC ten years ago was worth around $90,000 as of Dec. 18. By comparison, $1 of gold is now worth $1.34.

Nothing will compare to Bitcoin's gains in the last decade:

Put differently, $1 invested in BTC ten years ago was worth around $90,000 as of Dec. 18. By comparison, $1 of gold is now worth $1.34.
A guy I worked with at one point had the most coins in his account. Granted this was when they were trading for pennies. He lost most of it in the Mt.Gox hack/embezzlement.

A guy I worked with at one point had the most coins in his account. Granted this was when they were trading for pennies. He lost most of it in the Mt.Gox hack/embezzlement.
Potential billions were lost during that time. There are still some disciplined investors who have held on to all their bitcoins during all the fluctuations. So much of it comes down to nerves of steel.

Potential billions were lost during that time. There are still some disciplined investors who have held on to all their bitcoins during all the fluctuations. So much of it comes down to nerves of steel.
Fucker found a floppy that had an old wallet with 50 coins. This was around 2013. Bought a house and then some. I bought a bunch off him to purchase things on the internet. After the run up to 20K he stopped letting me buy them.

I wonder if @JonesBones has committed sepulcher after his horrible prediction.

I still have mine!

was tesla even on the market in 2008? or did u just mean some time after 2008

It was there.

Edit: I guess it was 2010. Got it then though.

Last edited:
I would invest in TSLA.

US economy is about 12% technology and its the largest economy in the world. There's about 12 million people in technology in the US right now, so that means there is plenty of opportunity for geniuses to flourish. Tesla has a Steve Jobs-ish CEO, Elon Musk.

I would however think twice before investing in APPL... though it's probably safe enough, without Jobs, you never know...

Price vs earnings.

if you guys want in just wait until one of these fucking auto cars kill somebody and then becomes an insurance clusterfuck, the family sues the company or whatever, you wait until that moment when it tanks and move in on it and play the waiting game

Huh? BoA was about $4 after the crash. Now it's about $34... something like 900 to 1000%.

Tesla was $20 and now it's $750... that's like 3750%. Not even close.

I made a small fortune on BoA, Citigroup, and Ford when they were down at $1-2 a pop.
Sometimes I wish I'd gone all in on that trade, then again, if they'd gone bankrupt I'd be really hating my life right now.

Risk/reward. At the time possible bankcruptcy was also looming. I think I remember articles on some of their cars costing them more then they were making on it

I made a small fortune on BoA, Citigroup, and Ford when they were down at $1-2 a pop.
Sometimes I wish I'd gone all in on that trade, then again, if they'd gone bankrupt I'd be really hating my life right now.

Only Ford was around that though. BoA was $4 and Citigroup was around $30...

i heard the rise is in part because tesla is the only car company that has the ability to mass produce battery packs...they spent 5 billion plus on a battery making factory and now have multiple years long lead on the other companies makin electric cars.

Back