Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this lawsuit. But it'll probably go away with a payoff.

You are blaming the victims. You are not holding the racist black and Indian adults responsible. You are doing this because the victims are white. If the victims of the racist abuse were black your opinion would be 100 percent different.

The chaperones had no bus to take the children to. They were waiting. Singing songs to ignore racism is mature behavior. Staying silent when a racist agitator is banging a drum in your face and physically touching is mature behavior. Smirking at hours of racist abuse and saying and doing nothing in return is commendable.

You blaming the students is reprehensible and race based. You are the villain.
This awesome.. I literally said every person in this story was an idiot and you still found a way to spin it into something biased.

If I knew you in real world ,I would buy you a beer.

This awesome.. I literally said every person in this story was an idiot and you still found a way to spin it into something biased.

If I knew you in real world ,I would buy you a beer.

The kids were not idiots. They found a playful way to deal with racist taunts, and they ignored the Indians agitation. They were mature in the face of true ugliness.

If you can't see that you are the biased one.

MrSandman.jpg

That should be the least of Nathan Phillips's problems. He raised money off lies about his military service. As did several bigoted organizations he's associated with like AIM and that Indigenous People's March. All of that is illegal under our stolen valor laws. Yet I know he'll never be held accountable and the money not frozen and seized.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what he's going to be able to get from a guy like Phillips. Other than maybe a public admission that he lied about the sequence of events, I doubt he has much monetary worth. Maybe that's all they are looking for though.

Lovely that the psycho black Israelites remain unscathed.

You can't sue people for standing around in DC and saying crazy things, that's kind of the basis for the first amendment. When I was in college a bunch of people used to stand outside the student union building with huge posters of aborted fetuses. Not really what you want to see when you're going to grab some lunch with a friend, but it was their right to be there.

I'm not sure what he's going to be able to get from a guy like Phillips. Other than maybe a public admission that he lied about the sequence of events, I doubt he has much monetary worth. Maybe that's all they are looking for though.

You can't sue people for standing around in DC and saying crazy things, that's kind of the basis for the first amendment. When I was in college a bunch of people used to stand outside the student union building with huge posters of aborted fetuses. Not really what you want to see when you're going to grab some lunch with a friend, but it was their right to be there.

Yeah, its not about getting money out of Philips, they will more than likely demand he do an apology/admission tour with all the news outlets. And you are spot on with the first amendment thing. The Black Israelites technically did not break any laws. Spitting out hateful comments is not against the law.

Lovely that the psycho black Israelites remain unscathed.

What did they do? Most of the views they expressed aren't really out of line with Christianity, or half of the WR for that matter. I don't understand why it's become some kind of sticking point from the incident.

Yeah, its not about getting money out of Philips, they will more than likely demand he do an apology/admission tour with all the news outlets. And you are spot on with the first amendment thing. The Black Israelites technically did not break any laws. Spitting out hateful comments is not against the law.

I've walked by the Black Israelites several times in DC. I know it's hard for people to believe, because on video they seem so intrusive, but in reality people just walk by and completely ignore them like they are not even there. Nobody cares about them, which is actually more hilarious and insulting to them than if people were upset by them. They are kind of just a joke, and people treat them the same way they treat a rambling bum (no offense meant to bums).

It would be nice to see a settlement where Phillips is forced to tell the accurate version of events on several major media outlets. Kind of like an embarrassing apology tour. That seems to be a fair settlement, considering he has nothing much to give.

What did they do? Most of the views they expressed aren't really out of line with Christianity, or half of the WR for that matter. I don't understand why it's become some kind of sticking point from the incident.

Because they insult white people and gay people, instead of everybody except white people, and gay people. Lol.

But seriously, those guys are actually a joke around DC. Just another group of crazies with a message that nobody cares about.

The shit they were saying to the natives was horrible. Also calling the kids :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and stuff was pretty brutal.

The point was that they were the instigators in all this and didn’t get hardly any media attention. The whole thing was a shit show.

I've walked by the Black Israelites several times in DC. I know it's hard for people to believe, because on video they seem so intrusive, but in reality people just walk by and completely ignore them like they are not even there. Nobody cares about them, which is actually more hilarious and insulting to them than if people were upset by them. They are kind of just a joke, and people treat them the same way they treat a rambling bum (no offense meant to bums).

Yep, this goes for most groups. If people would just ignore the Westboro Baptists, they would eventually vanish...if people stopped apologizing to Snowflakes or making changes to try to stop their outrage...they would eventually go away.

The point was that they were the instigators in all this and didn’t get hardly any media attention. The whole thing was a shit show.

Good, they want and need attention. The one thing they should never get.

He's a toothless old professional protestor. I doubt he has any assets to sue for. But if he does, hopefully he loses them.

Getting that racist liar to take the oath and testify in a court if law would be a win. Huge win.

This is the only way to shut down the Leftist lies. Nothing else would do it.

Hopefully the kid sues the pants off of the Lying Indian drummer man.

Make these Leftists think twice about destroying these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back