Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, media sensationalism needs to be punished for lacking journalistic integrity.

CNN should burn. they played this story on loop every 30 mins on the sunday the whole day, even though it was clear the story was bs by then.

CNN should burn. they played this story on loop every 30 mins on the sunday the whole day, even though it was clear the story was bs by then.
I wrote them a comment, first I've ever done on any news outlet.
"Stop stumbling into the fake news narrative."

If it can be proven that they knowingly spread false information with the intention of causing physical, emotional, or reputational harm, then may they suffer the full consequences of the law.

Freedom of the press, absolutely. But with that freedom comes great responsibility.

If it can be proven that they knowingly spread false information with the intention of causing physical, emotional, or reputational harm, then may they suffer the full consequences of the law.

Freedom of the press, absolutely. But with that freedom comes great responsibility.

Evidently the bar is even lower since the kids are minors - according to the lawyer.

Just noticed Goofy Liz Warren is on the list. Trump will have a field day with this if she makes it to the championship round.

I can see why most of those capable of believing such a thing also believe that 9/11 was an inside job. In both cases it comes down to the logical conclusion of staggering incompetence versus the preposterous leap to intentional action.

I can see why most of those capable of believing such a thing also believe that 9/11 was an inside job. In both cases it comes down to the logical conclusion of staggering incompetence versus the preposterous leap to intentional action.
Shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back