Social Teen Mauled to Death By Pitbulls

5am? If he didn't live in that neighborhood or even if he was, he was probably trying to break in

Oh yeah... I'm sure a couple golden retrievers would have mauled that kid to death, too. :rolleyes:

Anyone trying to justify this must believe by extension that a property owner has the right to shoot and kill anyone trespassing on their property. No questions asked.
2 goldens could kill you dead. I dont like pitbulls but your argument is bullshit.

If you can have killer dogs on your property than why not also allow landmines?

Should have killed all the dogs. We have enough problems with gun deaths. Those dogs had the temperament to kill anyone at anytime they feel like it. Hiding behind a teenage delinquent doesn't make owning them Ok.

Funny, I was just outside cutting my hedges, and some skinny black kid was walking a pit down the street(actually the dog was walking him) and when he got to the bottom of the hill, the pit went after a couple dogs in a fenced in yard. Owner came out swinging a shovel at the pit. That skinny kid had no chance of controlling that dog.

Making light of humans dying sort of makes you a piece of shit...over simple trespassing enhances it to huge piece of shit.

The owner seems like a real peach. What kind of person doesn't bat an eye when his dogs eat someone to death, a kid no less?

If they find out the kid was burglarizing, or something else nefarious, that's one thing. If he just stumbled into the wrong yard, that's a bummer.
giphy.gif

i mean, this had all the makings of a pitbull bashing circle jerk so there was my response take it or leave it. i did say rest in peace, the dumbass part hinged on the kid being a thief.

not much chance he was retrieving a football from the guy's yard at 5am is there?

Oh yeah... I'm sure a couple golden retrievers would have mauled that kid to death, too. :rolleyes:

Anyone trying to justify this must believe by extension that a property owner has the right to shoot and kill anyone trespassing on their property. No questions asked.

They might have, dogs protect their territory. I'm guessing you have little to no experience with dogs.

5am? If he didn't live in that neighborhood or even if he was, he was probably trying to break in

When I was a kid we used to take shortcuts through neighbors lawns coming home late from parties all the fucking time.

But, no, I'm sure this guy was looking to do a home invasion. Probably wanted to rape and kill a child. Definitely had that death my mauling coming to him.

They might have, dogs protect their territory. I'm guessing you have little to no experience with dogs.

I had dogs my whole life growing up. Go through any annual list of US dog bite fatalities and see what percentage are GR's you pathetic numbskull.

Good fuck’em.
Pretty insensitive. The kid did something wrong, yes. But was it a crime he deserved to die for? Absolutely not. Can't believe you would call this good. Abbhorent.

Funny, I was just outside cutting my hedges, and some skinny black kid was walking a pit down the street(actually the dog was walking him) and when he got to the bottom of the hill, the pit went after a couple dogs in a fenced in yard. Owner came out swinging a shovel at the pit. That skinny kid had no chance of controlling that dog.
Why does it matter that he was black> Please don't include that next time

You know what is a scary ass dog? A Super-Weinie(AKA King Dachshund). It is a Dachshund/Pitbull mix.

I believe you can do that in Texas iirc

Back