Social Teen Mauled to Death By Pitbulls

Why does it matter that he was black> Please don't include that next time

Where I live, Pits are a status symbol amongst the black folk. That kid would appreciate it knowing that I described him walking that dog that outweighed him by 30 pounds.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

i mean, this had all the makings of a pitbull bashing circle jerk so there was my response take it or leave it. i did say rest in peace, the dumbass part hinged on the kid being a thief.

not much chance he was retrieving a football from the guy's yard at 5am is there?
I overreacted. I love u.

The kid probably spent the night his girlfriend’s place and was rushing home through the guys yard before his parents woke up.
RIP

what a shitty story and i guess this is pretty close to me. everyone lost here

I feel bad for the dog owner. He lost his dogs because some dumbass jumped his fence.

My only question is was he home to stop the attack. If he was that's fucked up. If not then those dogs were doing exactly what they are supposed to do.

My favorite thing about the united states is if you cut through someones lawn not only does it freely warrant death, but half the country supports it. Lul.

When I was a kid we used to take shortcuts through neighbors lawns coming home late from parties all the fucking time.

But, no, I'm sure this guy was looking to do a home invasion. Probably wanted to rape and kill a child. Definitely had that death my mauling coming to him.

Yhea pretty fucked up way to go for just trespassing....not sure how much responsibility the owner has for this though. He'll probably find out though either through a civil case or criminal

He was a criminal bro.

The human race is better off.
You can shit on me for not reading the article but are you referring to him as a criminal for trespassing?

Trespassing in Texas is like smuggling drugs in Singapore ... definitive stupid games, stupid prizes material.

I feel bad for the dog owner. He lost his dogs because some dumbass jumped his fence.

My only question is was he home to stop the attack. If he was that's fucked up. If not then those dogs were doing exactly what they are supposed to do.
I feel bad for that kids parents. He was only 6 years older than my son. Jumping a fence shouldn’t even get you arrested let alone killed gruesomely. If it’s proven he instigated the attack or provoked the dogs then he’s an idiot, but come on he’s 16 and was just in the backyard.

When I was a kid I used to cut through a ton of peoples backyards as a short cut. That’s how a lot of city kids grow up. Some of these responses are so fucked up.

Since when are people so heartless that they are okay with this. The answer of ‘don’t trespass’ is mental. The kid was killed by a dog.

When I was a kid I used to cut through a ton of peoples backyards as a short cut. That’s how a lot of city kids grow up. Some of these responses are so fucked up.
Yup, I did this also. You know what, everyone stayed the fuck out of the yards with dogs.

Terrible story.

Hope the other dog gets put down as well. Shit guard animal that's a huge liability if it ever got out.

That's fuck'n terrible for the kid, fuck the dog, the entire breed as a matter of fact.

Yup, I did this also. You know what, everyone stayed the fuck out of the yards with dogs.
Yea it was easy to avoid when they had signs but some times you learned through experience. I’m not sure if this homeowner had any dangerous or beware of dog signs posted.

Last edited:
Back