Ted Cruz tells O’Reilly he would round up and deport all 12 million

You're a racist (and profoundly ignorant) sack of shit because you don't realize that importing poor immigrants from poor countries is what the US has been doing for all its history.

Ireland and eastern and southern Europe sent tens of millions of peasants to the US in the late 1800s-early 1900s and the US didn't fall apart from so many poor people.
please point out in my post where i said we shouldnt import them? oh, and in case you didnt know it, america is a little different now than it was back then. i know a mastermind such as yourself should be able to figure that out.

you are like the idiots that think the same kind of government that works in a small country like sweden will work here. are you really comparing the usa in 2016 to the usa in 1890? wow.

but thats ok. i say we need to control the numbers allowed in (you know like our laws state). and according to you, that means we shouldnt let poor people in.

i will clarify one thing for your pea brain though. i said hispanic because they typically dominate the unskilled labor we get. however, finding a balance between skilled and unskilled is all that matters regardless of color. and lol at me being racist saying we need more asians and you equating that to me only wanting white people here

oh, and btw. why would a racist like myself marry a hispanic woman?

Last edited:
And you arrived to that conclusion how? It seems irrational that the children of hard working parents would for some reason behave the opposite way from their parents. Are you saying the whole "setting an example" thing is BS and our kids just behave randomly no matter how they're raised.

Seems like BS to me.
I live in texico, I have a handful of guys woking for me right now that were given citizenship in the 80's you don't even have to ask, they tell you. Most of these kids want nothing to do with the family business, many of them have been passed down for a generation already.

Its obvious in the summer as well, in years past you'd see kids going to work with their dads, you hardly ever see it now.

I'm not at all saying all of them are turning out bad, I've seen some go to college but the sad truth is bad neighborhoods and schools take a toll on a pretty big percentage.

I'm not familiar with California but I have to think the gang situation and ghetto shit they have to deal with faced these sorts of issues as well.

I'm sure there is some misuse of welfare.

But there are also cases of illegals paying into Social Security and payroll taxes. They actually put in billions every year into Social Security but will never benefit from it.

This is according to the Social Security actuary. Because counter to the common stereotype of the day laborer, 75% of illegals get a paycheck, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/b...bolstering-social-security-with-billions.html
its not misuse, (by the government anyway) they are doing it on purpose

remember reading all of the earned income tax credits checks sent to illegals, hell they reported sending 100's to single addresses

wonder how he would pay for it. A make work project for sure
not only that. to even come close to deporting millions(forget 12) you would have to turn hospitals, police, renters, schools, banks, etc into immigration officers. the lawsuits would be flying. i think ted cruz and trump just hope telling them to go home will work.

I will be so god damn happy when Cruz loses, fades into obscurity and I don't have to see his smarmy little face anymore.

I might actually hate Ted Cruz. I despise everything about him...

I will be so god damn happy when Cruz loses, fades into obscurity and I don't have to see his smarmy little face anymore.

18 yr old Ted Cruz- says he wants to take over the world.

[yt]

you know you're a brown noser if you like a post that has nothing to do with the thread
Nope. Not a fan of Madmick(neither he of I) but he made an incredible point about a relevant topic and I fully agree with him.

We certainly need to fix our immigration problem but it starts with securing the border. And I mean securing the border by have us actually do it, not through shady deals with drug cartels. Until that day comes, maintain a one-strike-and-you're-out policy for ANY violent crime committed by someone here illegally. The rest, well, I suppose they can be 'Murrican.

Nope. Not a fan of Madmick(neither he of I) but he made an incredible point about a relevant topic and I fully agree with him.

We certainly need to fix our immigration problem but it starts with securing the border. And I mean securing the border by have us actually do it, not through shady deals with drug cartels. Until that day comes, maintain a one-strike-and-you're-out policy for ANY violent crime committed by someone here illegally. The rest, well, I suppose they can be 'Murrican.
dude, he thought he was posting in the apple thread

No shit dude. Relevant as in "relevant in the real world". Life does exist outside this thread

Instead of trying to round up millions of people (many of which play a vital role in agriculture), why not just legalize them like Reagan did? Then just focus on the border from here on out?

No shit dude. Relevant as in "relevant in the real world". Life does exist outside this thread
don't quote me if you're going to have an adhd fit

your last post mentioned mics post (that was in the wrong thread) and then you go off in a tangent about the this thread topic, how the fuck am I suppose to know what you're talking about if you post like someone playing darts?

Instead of trying to round up millions of people (many of which play a vital role in agriculture), why not just legalize them like Reagan did? Then just focus on the border from here on out?
you just answered your own question

you just answered your own question

I don't follow. I'm seriously perplexed why the current presidential candidates haven't suggested this. Maybe they know something I don't? At least then, we won't have to dillute our workforce while also collecting tax money from newly legalized folks.

The problem isn't these poor, uneducated folks coming to our country.

The problem is the fucking benefits the left feel so inclined to hand out to everyone.

If they come to this country, that's fine, but we can't provide school/health-care/$15 minimum wage for illegal immigrants.

Stop giving them free shit, and they will stop coming here illegally.

And just to pre-empt to typical sick liberals who post here, NO, they are not entitled to go to school with my children. No green-card? Don't go to school. They drag down the education level.

they should come here and do the jobs for free.

That would be even better.

No you hate him. Like any sane person would feel. Hes greasier than Courtney Love's un-douched cunt.

I hope he goes the way of the Romney and the Bachmann. BUT Is he really any more despicable than Michelle Bachmann or Scott Walker. Same person, just different body and year... Equally as disgusting.

please point out in my post where i said we shouldnt import them? oh, and in case you didnt know it, america is a little different now than it was back then. i know a mastermind such as yourself should be able to figure that out.

you are like the idiots that think the same kind of government that works in a small country like sweden will work here. are you really comparing the usa in 2016 to the usa in 1890? wow.

but thats ok. i say we need to control the numbers allowed in (you know like our laws state). and according to you, that means we shouldnt let poor people in.

i will clarify one thing for your pea brain though. i said hispanic because they typically dominate the unskilled labor we get. however, finding a balance between skilled and unskilled is all that matters regardless of color. and lol at me being racist saying we need more asians and you equating that to me only wanting white people here

oh, and btw. why would a racist like myself marry a hispanic woman?

You say too many Latin Americans will turn the US into Latin America. Whether you like it or not, this is the same racist idiocy that was spouted against the Irish, Jews and Italians. Ireland, Russia and Italy were poor societies and people like you thought that they'd bring their Irish-ness with them and infect the country.

So you talk about finding a "balance." Well, state your argument that the current balance is off and that there are already too many Latinos. "Durr, that Mexican neighborhood on the other side of the bridge is poor" is not a good argument, btw.

Bigots love the idea that immigrants will mindlessly enter the country no matter what the conditions are inside. But facts show the opposite. Net migration from Mexico was at a negative after the financial crisis and now it's back at zero. Guess what, the US is still a huge, wealthy country with a massive need for cheap labor. When that need decreases, so does immigration. Shocking stuff.

And finally, I don't give a shit who you marry. Racists marry people from groups they find undesirable all the time. After all, your kids will pass for white, have your last name, so that awful Latino-ness will be diluted. Goebbels-level racism isn't the only type that exists.

You say too many Latin Americans will turn the US into Latin America. Whether you like it or not, this is the same racist idiocy that was spouted against the Irish, Jews and Italians. Ireland, Russia and Italy were poor societies and people like you thought that they'd bring their Irish-ness with them and infect the country.

So you talk about finding a "balance." Well, state your argument that the current balance is off and that there are already too many Latinos. "Durr, that Mexican neighborhood on the other side of the bridge is poor" is not a good argument, btw.

Bigots love the idea that immigrants will mindlessly enter the country no matter what the conditions are inside. But facts show the opposite. Net migration from Mexico was at a negative after the financial crisis and now it's back at zero. Guess what, the US is still a huge, wealthy country with a massive need for cheap labor. When that need decreases, so does immigration. Shocking stuff.

And finally, I don't give a shit who you marry. Racists marry people from groups they find undesirable all the time. After all, your kids will pass for white, have your last name, so that awful Latino-ness will be diluted. Goebbels-level racism isn't the only type that exists.

you know, i made a promise about a year ago that i will go back to. i refuse to debate anyone who only knows how to shout RACIST! it's nothing but a cop out. no, who i marry is not proof that i am not racist. i am racist because possum jenkins on a forum said i am! you know nothing about me, but apparently you know exactly how i think. good luck and go find someone else to troll.

The immigration solution starts with targeting the whole reason they come here in the first place, financial opportunities. Target the employers and this problem will be reduced overnight.
Also, the education, health care, criminal justice cost illegals have on this country dwarfs their contributions from taxes collected or purchasing power. Not sure why people continue to parrot that lie.

you know, i made a promise about a year ago that i will go back to. i refuse to debate anyone who only knows how to shout RACIST! it's nothing but a cop out. no, who i marry is not proof that i am not racist. i am racist because possum jenkins on a forum said i am! you know nothing about me, but apparently you know exactly how i think. good luck and go find someone else to troll.

A cop out is backing out of a discussion because you saw a word that triggered you. Oh noes, I got called racist, I'm outta here!

Never mind that I'm asking you to state your argument for there being an imbalance of skilled to unskilled laborers. Never mind that I brought up immigrant flows being based on employment opportunities in the host country. Fuck all that, once the word racist is thrown there, it's all invalid.

Back