Ted Cruz tells O’Reilly he would round up and deport all 12 million

Pay more into what system?

By their vary nature they are not paying taxes. Are you smoking crack, or just binging on Rachel Madcow?

"By their nature?"

Are you incapable of a simple Google search?
Most (70-75%) of them pay income taxes through false SSN's and then don't get to partake in the services or get the refund, all who own property pay property taxes, and all pay sales taxes. How does $11.8 billion in 2012 sound?

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/high-school/top-10-myths-about-immigration
https://news.vice.com/article/undoc...xes-to-fund-programs-theyre-banned-from-using

Yeah.

They forge SSN's just to pay income tax.

lmao, you believe everything you find on google?

Yeah.

They dont, their employers do to receive tax credits; this has been reported on for about 10 years now.

Yeah.

Jesus, yes I believe everything I vet through sources that are more credible than a bald assumption from some moron on the internet.

How exactly do you think employers reconcile their federal taxes without reporting all laborers? If they don't report a SSN, fake or stolen, they get busted for tax evasion and it's too expensive for some employers to verify the identity of all employees, especially if they are working under the name on the SSN.

If you don't believe that 8 million of 12 million pay federal and state income tax, check Forbes. Is Forbes credible enough of a source for you, shit for brains? How about the SSA? https://www.socialsecurity.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf

What about the other 4 million?

Lmao, keep digging your own grave.

What about the other 4 million?

Lmao, keep digging your own grave.

The other 4 million don't. I already told you that. But they still are subject to non-income taxation. That still makes for a gross gain in revenue.

Keep running from the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

0805651415010d404d13c6d182882036.jpg

Pay more into what system?

By their vary nature they are not paying taxes. Are you smoking crack, or just binging on Rachel Madcow?

I assume you're either going to keep defending this point or admit you were wrong. As I would be absolutely shocked for the second of those things to happen, I'm interested in your counter arguments to the points above.

No, Snowden showed us the government doesn't even care when it doesn't have legal precedent. I would love for this to not be a civil liberties issue. I would love to be rational about this, as Rex Kwan Do wants us to be, assess proportion, and realize that you aren't clearcutting a forest if you chop down just one tree.

But that's not how our government behaves, especially the past 30 years, and it would abuse any precedent to destroy the rights of private corporations and their right to protect their customers' privacy on a case-by-case basis. Because, simply, it won't be one case. Not if they're given that precedent. They'll just railroad Apple every time after that, and sue them if Apple feels they are over-stepping.

It's a bit terrifying to think I trust Apple's corporate management more than I trust the US government at this point.
Well, I'm clearly in the wrong fucking thread.

Funny watching Cruz and Rubio trip over themselves to be as anti-Latino as Trump. As the Donald would say: "Sad".

Cruz'll do it, man. You can see the evil in his eyes. Like a young, fat palpatine.

Stormtroopers everywhere.

http://cis.org/immigration-and-the-american-worker-review-academic-literature

"George J. Borjas has been described by both Business Week and the Wall Street Journal as “America’s leading immigration economist”.
  • "Applying the standard textbook model to illegal immigration shows that illegal immigrants increased GDP by $395 to $472 billion. As before, this “contribution” to the economy does not measure the net benefit to natives.

• The immigration surplus or benefit to natives created by illegal immigrants is estimated at around $9 billion a year or 0.06 percent of GDP — six one-hundredths of 1 percent."
As one can see, there's a net positive in GDP, albeit small, created by illegal immigrants. So all this talk that immigrants don't contribute is false.

There are negatives as well, like putting a strain on local and county resources and decreasing wages to the unskilled workforce.

I just find it annoying how some fear mongering conservatives continue to demonize illegal immigrants and act like they don't contribute anything at all to the economy.

Not even a top five issue for me

you know you're a brown noser if you like a post that has nothing to do with the thread

Last edited:
wonder how he would pay for it. A make work project for sure

That was really interesting for a 3 minute interview. It seems like O'Reilly gave him a couple chances speak carefully and to state a reasonable position, and Cruz struggled to do so.

Cruz even mention building the wall as well. Guess he's feeling the heat from Trump.

Reminds me of Hillary trying to take some of Bernie's mojo by copying his message to appeal to the independents and progressives.

Cruz even mention building the wall as well. Guess he's feeling the heat from Trump.

Reminds me of Hillary trying to take some of Bernie's mojo by copying his message to appeal to the independents and progressives.
It seems like the same sort of move. Cruz's shift there seemed to be a tiny bit desperate, while Hillary's seem to be more calculated and prepared. I felt like he was shifting gears on the fly, on an issue where he should be way in front of that question.

Make the 12 million illegal aliens being deported build it of course. DUH!

lol no i meant it will be a huge job to round up and dport 12 million people. Do you think cops have the capicity to do this? I'm guessing not.

The CNN/Telemundo Debate on Thursday from Texas is going to be a gong show. Trump, Cruz and Rubio trying to out radical each other on immigration and illegal immigrants. Keep an eye out for Kasich to buck the trend and come off as reasonable though, he'll laying in the weeds now, but is quietly making his case.

Back