Ted Cruz tells O’Reilly he would round up and deport all 12 million

Just make them legal and tax them. Oh no we have a bunch of new hard working immigrants paying taxes!! Oh my god the sky is falling!

Who gives a crap.

"Derp derp they took err jobs!" Jobs aren't yours.

Then start fining the people employing illegals after that. 10,000$ per illegal employed and mandatory jail time of 6 months for the one hiring them.

No one would hire illegals with that threat over their heads.

So you fix the illegal problem in america and make money
Then you cut down on the flow and make money. You can deport all the illegals you want, as long as they can make more money here easy they'll keep coming.

The two biggest cons pulled on the American public is immigration and getting the middle class to hate the poor.
Our country does not have massive debt because some dude bought a steak with his food stamps. You want to fix welfare, only allow a person who is physically able to only be on it 3 out of 5 years. That is plenty of time to get your shit together and welfare should not be a permanent solution.

The country's debt level (which isn't massive) has almost nothing at all to do with any issues relating to welfare, unless you count the military/SS/Medicare/Medicaid as "welfare."

The "immigrants are hurting the budget" argument also fails on the grounds that there is no big gravitational pull to explain. We know how much is spent on various programs, what GDP is, and how much revenue is collected. If immigration was really the black hole that people think, the numbers wouldn't add up.

The country's debt level (which isn't massive) has almost nothing at all to do with any issues relating to welfare, unless you count the military/SS/Medicare/Medicaid as "welfare."

The "immigrants are hurting the budget" argument also fails on the grounds that there is no big gravitational pull to explain. We know how much is spent on various programs, what GDP is, and how much revenue is collected. If immigration was really the black hole that people think, the numbers wouldn't add up.
Why do you lump in the Military, w/ SS/Medicaid/Medicare? that'a an egregious lumping, something you're quite commonly an abuser of.

The military, is in no way shape or form, Social Welfare like SS/Medicaid/Medicare....you have to literally be fulltime employed by them to receive the benefits, the others? not at all

please point out to me the prospering countries in latin america. then tell me how not balancing the amount of them that come in here won't eventually result in us looking a lot like them. i mean if you let Mexicans (most of the ones that are coming in) overrun the country, isn't it logical to assume this country might look a lot like, ummm, Mexico?

i know it's just easy to call me racist, but that is reality. a couple years ago i returned to a neighborhood i grew up in. it was middle class and pretty nice and clean. now, it is almost 100% Hispanic and is a total shit hole, just like almost all of their neighborhoods

You need to have a balance of mostly unskilled (Hispanic) people, and skilled labor (mostly asians) that you let in the country to keep things hopefully on the prosperous side.

Not sure why it is that you are a horrible person for wanting people to come here legally. maybe we don't round them up and ship them out. i get that isn't practical. but make it impossible for them to do ANYTHING in this country and they will leave themselves. No jobs, no drivers license, no education, nowhere to live, etc. that will help not only get rid of the existing problem, but cut down greatly on those coming in the future. why in the world would anyone NOT want to come here illegally when they know they can jump the line without consequences.

OK, now go ahead and tell me how racist I am

Well unless you want to change the Constitution, those children are citizens.
I'm saying that you dont even have to be a citizen for schooling. Even unborn can qualify for wic assistance as well.
ARe you so naïve to think employers do not know they are hiring illegals?
I have seen it personally. Shit happens all the time. I live in Florida, I have a business that works with builders. 75% the dudes on the job site are illegals. Its rampant because our politicians get up there and say they are going to build a wall or deport anyone with brown skin, but nobody wants to do anything about businesses hiring illegals. LIke I said, that is the answer to the problem.
woah woah woah, are you saying that if an employee fills out an I-9 form, that an employer's job would be to verify if the I-9 is legit based on their intuition that the applicant is an illegal? That's called discrimination......

please point out to me the prospering countries in latin america. then tell me how not balancing the amount of them that come in here won't eventually result in us looking a lot like them. i mean if you let Mexicans (most of the ones that are coming in) overrun the country, isn't it logical to assume this country might look a lot like, ummm, Mexico?

i know it's just easy to call me racist, but that is reality. a couple years ago i returned to a neighborhood i grew up in. it was middle class and pretty nice and clean. now, it is almost 100% Hispanic and is a total shit hole, just like almost all of their neighborhoods

You need to have a balance of mostly unskilled (Hispanic) people, and skilled labor (mostly asians) that you let in the country to keep things hopefully on the prosperous side.

Not sure why it is that you are a horrible person for wanting people to come here legally. maybe we don't round them up and ship them out. i get that isn't practical. but make it impossible for them to do ANYTHING in this country and they will leave themselves. No jobs, no drivers license, no education, nowhere to live, etc. that will help not only get rid of the existing problem, but cut down greatly on those coming in the future. why in the world would anyone NOT want to come here illegally when they know they can jump the line without consequences.

There's some solid ideas and truth here.

But, it ain't ever gonna happen. Politicians on both sides aren't interested in this problem in any real sense -that goes for Trump too. He's just saying what he knows people that will vote for him want to hear.

I'm saying that you dont even have to be a citizen for schooling. Even unborn can qualify for wic assistance as well.

woah woah woah, are you saying that if an employee fills out an I-9 form, that an employer's job would be to verify if the I-9 is legit based on their intuition that the applicant is an illegal? That's called discrimination......

Yea but how many young children are there that aren't citizens? You're kind of being dishonest.

Most of the young children of illegal immigrants are citizens born here.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's a wink breaking my balls, dude. Otherwise you haven't been paying attention. Byron in particular is the OPPOSITE of obsequious in regard to me.
gotcha

Denials aside, that's precisely how racism originated. A crude attempt to explain civilizational differences. Most people now realize that institutions and history matter a lot more (look at North and South Korea for a really good illustration).

"By their nature?"

Are you incapable of a simple Google search?
Most (70-75%) of them pay income taxes through false SSN's and then don't get to partake in the services or get the refund, all who own property pay property taxes, and all pay sales taxes. How does $11.8 billion in 2012 sound?

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes
http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/high-school/top-10-myths-about-immigration
https://news.vice.com/article/undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes-to-fund-programs
-theyre-banned-from-using

Illegals make back that cost just on unpaid healthcare alone, let alone $ for jail, transportation and other things. So that is BS they pay more collectively then they take.

yes they do, they have told me they do. our government is subsidizing them therefor encouraging them to break the law

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

I'm sure there is some misuse of welfare.

But there are also cases of illegals paying into Social Security and payroll taxes. They actually put in billions every year into Social Security but will never benefit from it.

This is according to the Social Security actuary. Because counter to the common stereotype of the day laborer, 75% of illegals get a paycheck, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/b...bolstering-social-security-with-billions.html

You're a racist (and profoundly ignorant) sack of shit because you don't realize that importing poor immigrants from poor countries is what the US has been doing for all its history.

Ireland and eastern and southern Europe sent tens of millions of peasants to the US in the late 1800s-early 1900s and the US didn't fall apart from so many poor people.

Think of the children. No really, it's because children give you leverage. Cut them some sort of benefit check and you'd be surprised at the levels of existence people are prepared to accept since it's still better than the shithole they came from. And to forstall, "not give any assistance for kids" - not gonna happen.

Illegals make back that cost just on unpaid healthcare alone, let alone $ for jail, transportation and other things. So that is BS they pay more collectively then they take.

Any source for that non-BS common sense? How exactly do they circumvent paying for non-ER services? How do they get free transportation when citizens don't? Also, their crime rates are lower than legal lower class citizens.

So, I believe it is you who are full of BS rationalizations. Unless you think that the estimated 4k paid in income tax by the average illegal immigrant is made up in ER bills. That would take 5+ ER visits a year. I'm assuming that some are able to obtain private health insurance, but I'm not familiar with the vetting process by providers.

no one even knows what the real problems are yet, it use to be immigrants came over, worked hard taught their children a trade and passed on their work ethics. now most of the next generation refuses to work with dad, won't learn the family trade, so soon America will be south LA

And you arrived to that conclusion how? It seems irrational that the children of hard working parents would for some reason behave the opposite way from their parents. Are you saying the whole "setting an example" thing is BS and our kids just behave randomly no matter how they're raised.

Seems like BS to me.

Any source for that non-BS common sense? How exactly do they circumvent paying for non-ER services? How do they get free transportation when citizens don't? Also, their crime rates are lower than legal lower class citizens.

So, I believe it is you who are full of BS rationalizations. Unless you think that the estimated 4k paid in income tax by the average illegal immigrant is made up in ER bills. That would take 5+ ER visits a year. I'm assuming that some are able to obtain private health insurance, but I'm not familiar with the vetting process by providers.

So 30 seconds on google I found information. But maybe in 2014 the illegals started paying the hospital bills ? lol

from 2009
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ill...-billion-nation-s-health-care-costs-data-show

"The cost of treating illegal aliens amounts to nearly $11 billion a year, according to calculations done by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a non-profit group that opposes illegal immigration. And that cost is not expected to go away if a health insurance reform bill becomes law."

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Neal...hcare-illegal-emergency/2013/05/09/id/503579/
"The United States currently has an estimated 11 million immigrants who entered this country illegally. According to the National Research Council, the migration of these individuals into the United States costs American taxpayers $346 billion annually. "...
"Ashish Jha, associate professor of health policy and management at Harvard School of Public Health, told NBC, "It's completely illogical that hospitals have to spend about $2,000 a day on patients who could be cared for much more cheaply in a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility. But because the law prohibits hospitals from discharging patients without a plan in place for ongoing care — and because nursing homes and rehabs are not required to take patients without insurance — many hospitals wind up keeping these patients for long periods of time."

you know you're a brown noser if you like a post that has nothing to do with the thread
I thought it seemed out of place with the Apple references but I'm sure its a good post in its context.

ARe you so naïve to think employers do not know they are hiring illegals?
I have seen it personally. Shit happens all the time. I live in Florida, I have a business that works with builders. 75% the dudes on the job site are illegals. Its rampant because our politicians get up there and say they are going to build a wall or deport anyone with brown skin, but nobody wants to do anything about businesses hiring illegals. LIke I said, that is the answer to the problem.
I also live in Florida and my dad works in construction I see the same thing the few times I'm on the job sites he's working at.

Back