Social Ted Cruz obliterates treasonous Jack Dorsey at senate hearing

Bruh, just tap out, you're embarrassing yourself.

I see that rubes are incapable of reading.

I didn't argue that they don't make political donations, I said they do donate as much or more than anybody, and guess who nearly all of it goes to?

I dont have to guess since i actually read the article i linked before posting.

In 2016, when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, Alphabet employees donated more than $5.8 million to Democratic candidates and causes, while only $403,042 was contributed to Republicans. Ninety-four percent of Alphabet contributions in that year went to Democrats.

Alphabet employees =/= Alphabet Inc.

I see that rubes are incapable of reading.

I dont have to guess since i actually read the article i linked before posting.

Alphabet employees =/= Alphabet Inc.
I'm not going to subscribe to your shitty link, so if it has something to support the comically stupid position that the tech industry favors republicans over democrats, you're going to have to quote it.

I'm not going to subscribe to your shitty link, so if it has something to support the comically stupid position that the tech industry favors republicans over democrats, you're going to have to quote it.

This a non-paywall source

https://www.protocol.com/tech-company-pacs-2019-2020

Considering the sizes of their businesses, tech companies' political spending is relatively small: Amazon spent $1.2 million, with Google close behind at slightly over $1 million. (Those companies reported profit of $11.6 billion and $34.3 billion, respectively, for 2019.) Microsoft spent about $940,000, with Facebook just over $300,000. Amazon, Microsoft and Facebook divided their dollars precisely between the two major political parties, while Google's PAC directed 56% of its money to Republicans and 44% to Democrats.

Maybe read respectable sources before spiking the football.

This a non-paywall source

https://www.protocol.com/tech-company-pacs-2019-2020

Maybe read respectable sources before spiking the football.
How on earth is that "following the money"? It says the PACs are much smaller than individual donations, and give evenly to both parties, and the much larger individual donations are 95% for democrats, both of which pale in comparison to the value of the largest sources of information curating that information to benefit one side, which is what the hearing was about.

How on earth is that "following the money"? It says the PACs are much smaller than individual donations, and give evenly to both parties, and the much larger individual donations are 95% for democrats,

So corporations are responsible for employees donations now? Would you support government telling corporations to forbid employees from supporting a particular side?

Hopefully the right can just not go to twitter or Facebook and fuck off to myspace or something

So corporations are responsible for employees donations now? Would you support government telling corporations to forbid employees from supporting a particular side?
Huh. It’s an indicator of a shit company that doesn’t value diversity and diversity of thought.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You don't think companies are responsible for who they hire? Or did you think it somehow just magically worked out that all their employees and everyone who sets their policies, terms of service and algorithms just happen to be SJWs?

Please quote where I said the government should "forbid employees from supporting a particular side". I told you that they do unanimously support one side, and it isn't republicans, so your theory that republicans are trying to give them more power because it somehow benefits them is the exact opposite of the truth with no evidence or basis for such a ridiculous claim.

The difference is the GOP will only cry and do nothing legislative wise.

If a group of Conservative billionaires bought these tech companies and suppressed leftist views. The Dems would use the power of the government to punish and/or dismantle these monopolies.

Huh. It’s an indicator of a shit company that doesn’t value diversity and diversity of thought.

Companies only care about profit.

Companies only care about profit.
You need good people to deliver sustainable profit growth.

But in this case you may be right -The giant tech companies operate as the Democratic propaganda arm because advertisers constantly cater to the woke mob. If the leftist propaganda were to stop the advertisers could go.

The difference is the GOP will only cry and do nothing legislative wise.

If a group of Conservative billionaires bought these tech companies and suppressed leftist views. The Dems would use the power of the government to punish and/or dismantle these monopolies.
There would be 10000’s smashed in Starbucks windows , 4 hour CNN town halls and athletes kneeling

You don't think companies are responsible for who they hire? Or did you think it somehow just magically worked out that all their employees and everyone who sets their policies, terms of service and algorithms just happen to be SJWs?

Right, im pretty sure that political affiliation rates pretty high in terms of hiring when it comes to tech companies. Not you know, actual tech skill.

Please quote where I said the government should "forbid employees from supporting a particular side". I told you that they do unanimously support one side, and it isn't republicans,

You were claiming that tech giants support Democrats, that is completely false, they bat for both sides.

so your theory that republicans are trying to give them more power because it somehow benefits them is the exact opposite of the truth with no evidence or basis for such a ridiculous claim.

"trying to give them more power"

They already have the power buddy, Citizens United basically enforced that at a Constitutional level and Republicans are blocking any attempt to change that.

You are simply too much a rube to understand that its not "lets fuck with tech giants" because of how the law works (14th Amendment) if you open up legislation to control Corporations "speech" you are affecting ALL of them, not just tech giants.

That's why Republicans like Ted Cruz will bitch and cry but the moment someone tries to do something about dark money in politics... sorry, "speech" they get shot down.

The Dems would use the power of the government to punish and/or dismantle these monopolies.

The Dems have already tried to limit corporations "speech" but they get stopped at every step by Republicans like Ted Cruz because "corporations are people and they have rights".

There would be 10000’s smashed in Starbucks windows , 4 hour CNN town halls and athletes kneeling
For starters. Those whiny, stupid brainwashed drones were already kneeling for sex offending felons resisting arrest

The Dems have already tried to limit corporations "speech" but they get stopped at every step by Republicans like Ted Cruz because "corporations are people and they have rights".

Yep. Thanks for proving my point

Back