Social Ted Cruz obliterates treasonous Jack Dorsey at senate hearing

Everyone must understand that the Republicans are totally debunked because Jack Dorsey fixed it and says they'll be more transparent.

Don't believe any rational arguments because Ted Cruz delivered them.

Also, vote Biden.

Gotchta libtards.

Cruz said it is the biggest threat to free and fair elections. YA OK.

It is.

Most of the discourse is on social media. The biggest vehicle for information is twitter.

Not long ago, twitter was used by terrorist rebels in Libya backed by NATO to overthrow Ghaddafi, let's not pretend like twitter isnt a global powerhouse interfering in domestic affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is.

Most of the discourse is on social media. The biggest vehicle for information is twitter.

Not long ago, twitter was used by terrorist rebels in Libya backed by NATO to overthrow Assad, let's not pretend like twitter isnt a global powerhouse interfering in domestic affairs.
Wait are you telling me the social media companies that are worth trillions in market cap... where Insta users like 22 year old Kyle Jenner make 10s of millions of dollars per post... are powerful forms of speech?

libtards
<WhatIsThis>

It is.

Not long ago, twitter was used by terrorist rebels in Libya backed by NATO to overthrow Assad, let's not pretend like twitter isnt a global powerhouse interfering in domestic affairs.

ITS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO FAIR AND FREE ELECTIONS. This is something you agree with? Wow. You give way to much power to some app.

20% of the country used Twitter at some time in 2020. 10% (6.5 million) of all Twitter users create 80% of all content. More Democrats use Twitter than Republicans. Should I continue?

87 million households watch Fox News. That is more viewers than Twitter has users. Which one is the bigger threat?

Imagine a world so twisted Ted Cruz is fighting against election interference.

Then watch the video again.

You are so void of integrity you simply don't care if your side cheats.

Jack Dorsey resorted to the terms of service defense, and you pull out the bull horn on your ad hominem attack lol.

Remember when Ted Cruz and Senate Republicans blocked all election security bills proposed by Democrats with the support of national intelligence officials?

Adults remember.

But the point is that you (and other Republicans) not only don't care about election interference - you actively support it if it helps your side. Meanwhile, you cry and bitch and moan about social media companies censoring grifters and charlatans like Alex Jones and Steve Bannon and call that election interference.

I remember Jack on Rogans podcast and said similar things then he was on again with that chick from his legal department and Tim Pool and he said similar things.... " we found the error of our ways we have to try to do better"

Funny when Tim get's them cornered and calls them on their objective bias she says " thank you for the suggestion"

It's one thing to say we are a private company and will do things that we want blah blah .. It's another to lie say you aren't doing that and you are transparent..... #learntoCode ....

Always been a big fan of Cruz. These fkn social media ceo's with their robotic denial of reality sound like imbeciles. These guys are portrayed as geniuses but honestly I think they mostly just got lucky. Or maybe they are geniuses in one facet like coding, algorithms and whatnot but they are complete and utter morons in every other facet. I'm really sick of hearing about threats to take action against these companies. Let's fkn do it already

Remember when Ted Cruz and Senate Republicans blocked all election security bills proposed by Democrats with the support of national intelligence officials?

Adults remember.

But the point is that you (and other Republicans) not only don't care about election interference - you actively support it if it helps your side. Meanwhile, you cry and bitch and moan about social media companies censoring grifters and charlatans like Alex Jones and Steve Bannon and call that election interference.

I'm not a Republican so according to your set of rules that one error alone permits me to dismiss your entire post.

Not that it would be necessary to do so.

What does "fall in line with the money" even mean?

It means they will always favor deregulation and corporations doing whatever the fuck they want.

The tech industry don't give money to republicans, it's like 95% for democrats.

https://www.ft.com/content/6b637b56-53da-11e4-80db-00144feab7de

It really doesn't seem like you thought this through AT ALL.

Its almost as if the rubes live in a fucking alternate reality created by a social media bubble.

It means they will always favor deregulation and corporations doing whatever the fuck they want.

https://www.ft.com/content/6b637b56-53da-11e4-80db-00144feab7de

Its almost as if the rubes live in a fucking alternate reality created by a social media bubble.
Bruh, just tap out, you're embarrassing yourself.

I didn't argue that they don't make political donations, I said they do donate as much or more than anybody, and guess who nearly all of it goes to? And guess who all of their phony "algorithms" just happen to favor? And guess who leads in Wall St. donations 5-1? They probably give all their donations and curate their platforms to favor democrats because they don't want those darn republicans to give them more power and control, right? Derp.

A study released Thursday found that 90 percent of political donations by Google, YouTube, and other subsidiaries of Alphabet have gone to Democrats.

In 2016, when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, Alphabet employees donated more than $5.8 million to Democratic candidates and causes, while only $403,042 was contributed to Republicans. Ninety-four percent of Alphabet contributions in that year went to Democrats.

Imagine a world so twisted Ted Cruz is fighting against election interference.

The guy that defends Citizens United and who criticized any attempt at doing anything about it is the guy that its fighting against "election interference"?

Back