Ted Cruz indoctrination coloring book inspires hilarious comments from internet

Assuming you acknowledge white hate exists which party do you think theyd join?

What did you think of Johnsmithbattle's post? It's telling that you're arguing with Speak's tame posts and just gliding over that one. As is typical for you, you're putting your party loyalty over basic decency.

I can't believe this thing is actually real. Aren't coloring books supposed to have cool things like rocketships or dinosaurs (ie: things that kids actually find fun)... I feel bad for the miserable kid who's parents give them this coloring book as a gift:

tedcruzpg24.jpg

I can't believe this thing is actually real. Aren't coloring books supposed to have cool things like rocketships or dinosaurs (ie: things that kids actually find fun)... I feel bad for the miserable kid who's parents give them this coloring book as a gift.

Listen, Commie. Maybe you want your unwashed hippie children coloring myths put here by Satan like "dinosaurs", but the rest of us PATRIOTS will be happy for our Godly children to color true American heroes like Ted Cruz.

This coloring book is superior to all other because it only requires three colors: RED, WHITE, AND BLUE.

You guys do realize that publishing a book on amazon is only slightly harder than posting on a message board right?

Self publishing companies will do it without charging you a dime except for their cut of each sale, if there are any.

Listen, Commie. Maybe you want your unwashed hippie children coloring myths put here by Satan like "dinosaurs", but the rest of us PATRIOTS will be happy for our Godly children to color true American heroes like Ted Cruz.

This coloring book is superior to all other because it only requires three colors: RED, WHITE, AND BLUE.

You forgot the most important color - GREEN, the color of the almighty dollar :icon_twis. Kids need to learn that from the get go so that they can be successful business men.

You forgot the most important color - GREEN, the color of the almighty dollar :icon_twis. Kids need to learn that from the get go so that they can be successful business men.

Wrong, leech. The only real money is colored gold. Fiat currency is a creation of the taker class who have to invent money rather than EARN IT like real men.

I can't believe this thing is actually real. Aren't coloring books supposed to have cool things like rocketships or dinosaurs (ie: things that kids actually find fun)... I feel bad for the miserable kid who's parents give them this coloring book as a gift:

tedcruzpg24.jpg

Lol @ any politician pretending to be a good Christian.

You guys do realize that publishing a book on amazon is only slightly harder than posting on a message board right?

Self publishing companies will do it without charging you a dime except for their cut of each sale, if there are any.

I thought I read that it had sold relatively well.

What did you think of Johnsmithbattle's post? It's telling that you're arguing with Speak's tame posts and just gliding over that one. As is typical for you, you're putting your party loyalty over basic decency.

Here's what you can expect as a response..

TCK is going to stupidly ask, "what party is that? what party do you think I'm loyal to? "

and then "shrugs.."

Ah yes, the 10 Commandments, the true source of Gun Rights.

LOL! It's hard to believe that's not a parody.

Here's what you can expect as a response..

TCK is going to stupidly ask, "what party is that? what party do you think I'm loyal to? "

and then "shrugs.."

Nah, when you make a point he can't respond to, he usually just disappears.

I'm tempted to get one...

There was a Sherdogger who wrote a few books and was selling them on Amazon for a couple hundred bucks.

The tea partiers, i.e. the uneducated whites, i.e. the party which has based the entirety of its existence on mere obstruction. You can debate whether their aims at obstructing everything Obama does is based on his skin color or his party affiliation, but it seems to be pretty clearly suspect considering no Democratic president has seen such resistance in modern times.

I shit you not: I have a friend from high school who is a tea party guy (yes, I realize that his age is a bit young for their membership) and his Facebook political views are listed as "Do no support African American leaders!"

Sounds like you've been glued to your television.

Ted Cruz and the rest of the teabaggers are really fun. Their votes must be a direct link to the poor education in the US. Amazing how a group can actually get people to vote against their own best interests by saying saying evil gubbamint Kenya muslim guns FREEEEEDOM

Back