Ted Cruz indoctrination coloring book inspires hilarious comments from internet

SirDiddymus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you internet and Cruz you buffoon for a good laugh :D

http://www.amazon.com/Ted-Cruz-Future-Coloring-Activity/dp/1619530953/ref=sr_1_1?tag=wowowo-20

A few goodies

I didn't know how well I'd enjoy this book, seeing as how I only have white crayons. But, as it turns out, that's the only color required! Magnificent!

This book showed up just in time, as my daughter had recently finished her "Connect the Dots Mein Kampf."

We spend all day listening to Skrewdriver and breaking the brown crayons.

As a bigot, it's hard for me to find books that advocate for and advance my position. Especially books designed for little kids. Thank God for this book. Now, I can stimulate the creativity of my little children, while still installing in them important lessons. Lessons like guns are good, health care is bad (at least if it comes from a Democrat president), and America is always right. If there are any facts that don't support my positions, I would prefer to ignore them. And if I can't ignore them, then I'd like to be able to shout them down. And I want to teach my children the same lessons. Without books like this one, we are in danger of raising a new generation of open-minded and tolerant adults . . . and it will be impossible to maintain our way of thinking if this happens.

I'm looking forward to the next book in this series: "I am not a witch (but if I were, it would totally be okay to cast a spell and turn President Obama into a newt)."

I'm not a fan of his politics, but I have to give Ted Cruz credit for coming up with this coloring book idea. A perfect way to reach the Tea Partiers on their own literary level! The big question remains: Will they stay within the lines?

What a great idea! Unfortunately my son tried to color this book in and the GOP arrived to filibuster his coloring activities so he has not been able to use it yet.

Another embarrassing sideshow for America.

What nutters we are.

What did Cruz do to be considered bigoted, racist, and nazi?

What did Cruz do to be considered bigoted, racist, and nazi?

Because he garners his support from a voting base that is largely comprised of bigots and racists.

I just think he's a close-minded attention-starved dip shit with a laughable inability to grasp public policy. But I don't recall ever thinking he was the backwoods racist type.

Because he garners his support from a voting base that is largely comprised of bigots and racists.
I just think he's a close-minded attention-starved dip shit with a laughable inability to grasp public policy. But I don't recall ever thinking he was the backwoods racist type.

I wouldn

What base is that?

The tea partiers, i.e. the uneducated whites, i.e. the party which has based the entirety of its existence on mere obstruction. You can debate whether their aims at obstructing everything Obama does is based on his skin color or his party affiliation, but it seems to be pretty clearly suspect considering no Democratic president has seen such resistance in modern times.

I shit you not: I have a friend from high school who is a tea party guy (yes, I realize that his age is a bit young for their membership) and his Facebook political views are listed as "Do no support African American leaders!"

How exactly would you like me to quantify that into sufficient proof? It's common sense as far as I'm concerned.

Assuming you acknowledge that such people (bigots, racists) exist, what you would argue their party of choice trends as?

The democrat party is the party of white hate, and the party of tax the white people. I see no reason why any white person wouldn't join the opposing party.

The democrat party is the party of white hate, and the party of tax the white people. I see no reason why any white person wouldn't join the opposing party.

I'm a white person and I can't even conceive how you could think that. If you're going to make ridiculous and exaggerated claims, the democrat party is the party of rich hate if anything.

The tea partiers, i.e. the uneducated whites, i.e. the party which has based the entirety of its existence on mere obstruction. You can debate whether their aims at obstructing everything Obama does is based on his skin color or his party affiliation, but it seems to be pretty clearly suspect considering no Democratic president has seen such resistance in modern times.

I shit you not: I have a friend from high school who is a tea party guy (yes, I realize that his age is a bit young for their membership) and his Facebook political views are listed as "Do no support African American leaders!"

Yeah i think its pretty silly not to mention not supported by any data to accuse the tea party base of having any kind of an agenda related to race.

I guess OldShadows first response nailed it.

I'm a white person and I can't even conceive how you could think that. If you're going to make ridiculous and exaggerated claims, the democrat party is the party of rich hate if anything.

Assuming you acknowledge white hate exists which party do you think theyd join?

Yeah i think its pretty silly not to mention not supported by any data to accuse the tea party base of having any kind of an agenda related to race.

I guess OldShadows first response nailed it.

http://www.irehr.org/issue-areas/tea-party-nationalism
http://www.gazettenet.com/home/9128...ward-obama-influenced-by-race-researchers-say
http://colorlines.com/archives/2010/10/the_tea_party_is_racist.html
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/...s-among-tea-party-supporters-but-not-members/

These are just what I found on the first page of Google.

But I sincerely doubt that racism can or should be effectively quantified in this manner.

Back