Team Standard: Fueled by Hating teh Misses and Drinking Whiskey

Yes, captain I try to increase my squat by 330 lbs :D

Umm...no.
The increase I shhot for will be like 80-90 lbs.
But if things go exceptionally well the increase might as well be 300+ pounds :D

Whats the cutoff date actually?

I want to get to 405...

If you squat 405 at under 165 I will come to where ever you live and kill you.

1. COMPETITION HAS BEGUN today May 30th and will last untill Sep. 22nd.

With graedy posting over 300lbs of improvement we really don't need to try and break 4 plates, misses are you still hitting you max or are you a little bit back?

In that case, I've been wanting to get some curlz into my workout's, so I'll just drop the squats for a few weeks.

I don't see the harm in that...

i actually strained my biceps from squatting too much(seriously)

so you guys should first do a few months of only curls, that way you will be fully ready to squat on sept 23rd.

If you squat 405 at under 165 I will come to where ever you live and kill you.

Rude...

Standard - I havent squatted in a while, so I'm sure I'm not at my peak. I am confident that I could hit 335 or so.

i actually strained my biceps from squatting too much(seriously)

so you guys should first do a few months of only curls, that way you will be fully ready to squat on sept 23rd.

You've never steared me wrong in the past... hey wait a second

*bans zero*

Standard - I havent squatted in a while, so I'm sure I'm not at my peak. I am confident that I could hit 335 or so.

Side bet to 405 ATG? :icon_twis

Gonna pass. I'm trying to lose weight so wont be able to make progress as fast I'd like. Consider yourself lucky...

Gonna pass. I'm trying to lose weight so wont be able to make progress as fast I'd like. Consider yourself lucky...

Ummm, why are you hear then if you're not planning to progress quickly?

*has visions of PP contest again*

Ummm, why are you hear then if you're not planning to progress quickly?

*has visions of PP contest again*

Dont be a jerk. I plan on progressing, but I probably wont be progressing as fast as you. If I can go from 365 to 405, that would help the cause, right?

Dont be a jerk. I plan on progressing, but I probably wont be progressing as fast as you. If I can go from 365 to 405, that would help the cause, right?

It's all i know, besides everyone here responds better to negative reinforcement than positive

We all know i can't spell :icon_chee

I would just like to say again how much I appreciate our AV.

Me too. It would suck to be on any of those other teams.

Back