135x5
135x5
225x5
315x3
385x2
435x3 (+ belt)
435x3
435x3
455x2 (I was just going to do a single, but the first was easy)

Snatch Grip Deadlift:

135x5
225x5
315x3
335x3
365x3
405x1
335x1

I would just like to say again how much I appreciate our AV.

Too bad i had to follow the rules and cover the best part :icon_sad:

Nice snatch grip enright, i thought 405 was about your max normal DL? :icon_chee

Alright fine... be no fun :icon_sad:

BTW - what is up with the Misses turning down a squat race.

He wants to be on the team, but he does not want to squat. WTF?

Whiskey and Hate.

I couldn't have thought of a better title.

Now that I'm moved and actually know where I am (realitively speaking), I'll have a gym member ship in the next day or so.

I can;t believe I'll actually be paying to workout, instead of getting paid to work out and post on teh 'Dog. WTF?

In case any of my team is wondering why I haven't posted a squat workout yet, the competition started just I began a week off from squats. I usually do that after 4-5 weeks of squatting 2x weekly. I don't like doing that, but they tell me I should to avoid overtraining.

I'll be doing front squats tomorrow, back squats Sunday.

BTW - what is up with the Misses turning down a squat race.

He wants to be on the team, but he does not want to squat. WTF?

Yeah but there is nothing we can do about it now, he's already got the AV and it really deserves the larger size

Drank Vodka on the weekend. Drinking covered.
Squatted today:

- Frontsquat 3x95kg/2x3x90kg/2x3x92,5kg
so 1380kg or ~3040lbs in 20 mins

- OHS 3x50kg/4x60kg/1x70kg

How old are you, Xtrainer? I aks as you said something about not being old enough to drink. Which makes me think that you are like 10 years old :D

I'm 18.

Nice OHS, I can't wait until I get my shoulders flexible enough to do them. Going to work on that now, I think.

I'm 18.

Nice OHS, I can't wait until I get my shoulders flexible enough to do them. Going to work on that now, I think.

You, young grasshopper, are old enough to drink for a long time already.
Now get some good booze and then work on your flexibilty. Being drunk makes your muscles realx. And that is what you need when stretching.

Drank Vodka on the weekend. Drinking covered.

DoingItWrong6.jpg

Team Standard: Fueled by Hate and Whiskey

Now i'm going to have to drink more whiskey to make up for that

Meh... I expected some smartass to point that out.
But as I am some kind of Co captain or something I just declare that anything over 35% of alcohol is ok.
Whiskey still gets the most stylepoints.
Because... well.... it is fucking Whiskey - the drink of gentlemen and children abusing rednecks.

There is nothing about Vokda that says class. Whoever told you this was lying to you.

You, young grasshopper, are old enough to drink for a long time already.
Now get some good booze and then work on your flexibilty. Being drunk makes your muscles realx. And that is what you need when stretching.

X will make up for his lack of drinking in his first semester in college, which starts in a couple months.

Drunken college girls FTW

There is nothing about Vokda that says class. Whoever told you this was lying to you.

Where did I mention Vodka and class in the same sentence?
Vodka is just cheap alcohol that gets you drunk... well... in a cheap way.
We are not all milionairs from selling Zippers, Milady.

Back