Team Hendo not happy with Ronda headlining "Dan and Lyoto paid their dues"

For real, is Dan going senile? I know it's his "camp" saying this, but someone should remind him that title fights always headline. Win a fucking belt if you want to headline, goddam.

Agree, but I thought Hendo would be happy not to be fighting 5 rounds.

Watch Hendo-Machida end in like 30 seconds and Rousey-Liz being an entertaining 5 round fight.

They haven't earned their spot yet... Hendo needs to give Dana an HJ while Machida tosses his salad

She's a champion defending her belt. Hendo and Machida are not.

Should concentrate on the fight rather than what time it is actually happening. They are fighting regardless and it is the co-main.

Ronda Rousey hasn't earned her spot in UFC or MMA. Dan Henderson & Lyoto Machida was puttin in work before her & will be puttin in work after she's gone. It's a gimmick division & she's a gimmick champ.

I understand that now it is only a 3 round fight. But I don't think a 5 round fight helps Dan in any way.

For real, is Dan going senile? I know it's his "camp" saying this, but someone should remind him that title fights always headline. Win a fucking belt if you want to headline, goddam.

Shut up Ronda.

I agree 100%, but the UFC sees more money in the Ronda fight I guess. Stupid if you ask me.

win a belt? both him and machida have won multiple belts, all of which took far more skill and are far more of an accomplishment than the belt ronda was handed in her division that is a complete joke and as shallow as can be. why does it have to be the main event? you think people would rather watch the wnba finals than a solid regular season game of the nba? no of course not. it is a paper title with no real prestige or meaning whatsoever attached to it.

It's a turning point in history for the UFC. A milestone, a revolution. IT"S THE FIRST FEMALE FIGHT IN THE UFC " EVER ". Not taking anything away from my 2 favorite LHW former champions, but history is more important than any one man. It's not about the badasses of the raid it's about the outcome of history.

I completely agree..... people put way too much weigh on "holding a belt" like it means superiority....

Dan vs. Lyoto is a fight between legends of the sport.

In this particular case, both guys have worked their asses of for years, have been champions and are legends of the sport. Liz Carmouche and Ronda as much as I would enjoy watching them fight they are nowhere near that level.

Dan "Doesn't like getting bumped down on a card by a pointless, meaningless fight no one knows about, cares about or wants to see" Henderson

Back