Team Hendo not happy with Ronda headlining "Dan and Lyoto paid their dues"

Machida vs. Henderson is one of the best LHW matchups in the last years. It is a joke they aren't headlining this card.

Title fights always headline!

Get your fuckin heads outa your asses!

Its about the belt children, come on!!

She's a champ.

Danny can headline again when he's champ.

She's a mockery of a champion, she makes a mockery of the UFC belt, the UFC divisions and the UFC title fights.

I know they gave Aldo / Cruz belts, but they were fighting in established divisions that just about all came over to UFC.

Ronda is riding the coattails of her female body and looks, she deserves nothing at this point in the UFC and all Dana sees is $$$$$$$$. If there was no $$$$, no WMMA.

She's a mockery of a champion, she makes a mockery of the UFC belt, the UFC divisions and the UFC title fights.

I know they gave Aldo / Cruz belts, but they were fighting in established divisions that just about all came over to UFC.

Ronda is riding the coattails of her female body and looks, she deserves nothing at this point in the UFC and all Dana sees is $$$$$$$$. If there was no $$$$, no WMMA.

If it wasn't for the $$$$$$$$$$ there'd be no mma PERIOD. Now go die in a fire.

Never thought I would see the day when a women's mma fight headlines a UFC event. Bad move by the UFC.

Hendo and machida could always get injured if they don't like it

I was happy to hear that Hendo's fight with Machida is only going to be three rounds. Now I think he has a better chance than if the fight were 5 rounds long. Anytime a UFC belt is on the line for a division it almost always headlines unless there's another belt on the line in a heavier division. Not sure why his camp is saying this, it's not going to garner much support for him and will probably be a detriment to him.

This wouldn't have happened in PRIDE. Bring back PRIDE

No, in all seriousness, there is a template when it comes to UFC main cards... the championship fight is always the headliner, no matter what division, resume, reputation, now gender.

Hendo couldn't drive 25 minutes without passing out, let alone fight for that long.

Also, he and Machida aren't that big of draws. At best, they are the 4th and 5th biggest LHW draws, behind Jones, Rashad, and Shogun... and that's not including "talk a lotta smack" Sonnen.

can someone answer me a very simple question? if someone replies directly to your comment do you get a notification or is there anyway to know? it seems some people instantly reply when someone replies to you, is that just them having no life and constantly checking back?
seems like a very shoddy system if you don't get any notifications when you are replied to directly on a thread..

Oh, so that's why Royce fought 4 people in one night? Just for the money? That's why everyone fought in the UFC during it's inception for practically no money, or publicity? Back when it had poor Government / Nationwide support and was being bought and sold between owners?

They are whoring out the hard work of all the people that came before them, and attaching this WMMA bullshit onto real cards to sell sexuality to the immature masses.

You get the fuck out man, at least I'm honest about it.

I understand the logic of the women's fight headlining as it is a title fight but I can't blame Hendo and his camp for their sentiment. The problem is that Dana White runs his company as a fan first and makes his calls based on what he wants personally as opposed to what would be the better and more logical/fair calls.

This wouldn't have happened in PRIDE. Bring back PRIDE
Yes, including the mob connections, fixed fights, lots of "easy" fights for fighters, etc. :cool:
No, in all seriousness, there is a template when it comes to UFC main cards... the championship fight is always the headliner, no matter what division, resume, reputation, now gender.
That template wasn't broken for Aldo and Cruz, and they don't have a lot more experience than Ronda. Cruz in particular isn't anywhere near as big of a draw as Ronda.
If there was no money in MMA, there would be no UFC you idiot.

It's a turning point in history for the UFC. A milestone, a revolution. IT"S THE FIRST FEMALE FIGHT IN THE UFC " EVER ". Not taking anything away from my 2 favorite LHW former champions, but history is more important than any one man. It's not about the badasses of the raid it's about the outcome of history.

30386139.jpg

History? The division will be scrapped in a year.

why do you have to say such stupid comments online that you would never say to someone face to face like that? That is why I rarely comment on discussion threads online, every single person is an internet tough guy..

Ronda has 6 career fights and 5 haven't even gone past a minute and the other didn't get past the 1st round. I don't think she needs those "championship rounds".

It'll be a shame if Hendo/Machida is a 3 round war that goes to a decision and Ronda armbars Carmouche in 30 seconds.

Hey cool Ronda gets a UFC belt and headlines a PPV cause she was a strikeforce champ

You know who was a strikeforce champ and didn't get a free title shot?
Dan Henderson he fought to earn it and had it taken away in favor of a middleweight coming off a loss.

Even Jake Shields who was on a 14 fight win streak coming into UFC had to earn the top spot.

Meanwhile title fights that makes sense Barao vs McDonald are on Fuel?

Ronda and Dana have become very close... I am sure we will all be reading about it one day in an autobiography...

Honda (Portuguese) will be talking less in the UFC because a certain part of the bald stooge's anatomy will be preventing her.

Back