• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

whether they're recent, or just simply failed to assimilate over generations....

either way, doesn't matter. In fact, the second option is actually much worse, and it's something I saw every day w/ the Turks and N. Africans in Germany
Edit: I only assumed they were recent b/c of the part of the student waving the Syrian flag

Yeah, it's not like France or Germany. They aren't an ethnic underclass, and they aren't even the most criminal or worst performing group of immigrants.

Yeah, im sure the kids captured and killed those guys.

They werent being forced at all.
Ah, the Jihadi Circle of Life, isn't it cute.

View media item 26305

In all fairness though, Australia is so chock full of things that can kill ya I'm surprised that the teacher even noticed the additional threat.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not like France or Germany. They aren't an ethnic underclass, and they aren't even the most criminal or worst performing group of immigrants.
i'll take your word for it, have never been down under personally

however, if they are in schools espousing these views, clearly they have SERIOUSLY F'D UP things pervading their culture

I mean Somalia doesn't have a 98% FGM rate by accident, you feel me?

Ah, the Jihadi Circle of Life, isn't it cute.

In all fairness though, Australia is so chock full of things that can kill ya I'm surprised that the teacher even noticed the additional threat.

Children are relatively easy to rehabilitate when compared to adults.

I went to a Catholic school.
If I'd threatened a nun, she'd have beat me the fuck up. Then when I got home, I'd catch another beating.
That's how it should be.

fucking scum. feed them to the pigs, Hannibal style.

i'll take your word for it, have never been down under personally

however, if they are in schools espousing these views, clearly they have SERIOUSLY F'D UP things pervading their culture

I mean Somalia doesn't have a 98% FGM rate by accident, you feel me?

I think it's foremost a socioeconomic problem, and most of the "lebanese" (they recruit more broadly than that) gangs are formed of both (nominally) Christian and Muslim descendants. Way more of our Lebanese refugees were Christians actually. With the muslims though there is that added potential for a terrorist threat, rather than just being "Nike Bikies".

I think it's foremost a socioeconomic problem, and most of the "lebanese" (they recruit more broadly than that) gangs are formed of both (nominally) Christian and Muslim descendants. Way more of our Lebanese refugees were Christians actually. With the muslims though there is that added potential for a terrorist threat, rather than just being "Nike Bikies".
I was apparently under the false impression that Australia had problems w/ like Thai immigrants and whatnot

that's probably just Tony Jaa movies f'n w/ me though haha
on a positive note, literally EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN I know that's been there has loved it. Particularly the men

I was apparently under the false impression that Australia had problems w/ like Thai immigrants and whatnot

that's probably just Tony Jaa movies f'n w/ me though haha
on a positive note, literally EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN I know that's been there has loved it. Particularly the men

Pacific Islanders are the "most criminal" of our immigrant groups. Can't remember what the imprisonment rate per capita was, but it's something astounding.

Edit: Actually I'm wrong, the Sudanese have leapfrogged them by a fair whack according to the latest reports.

Last edited:
The only Muslims allowed in Miami have to play for the Heat and be the GOAT

EDIT: And they can't be Arab Muslims. Fuck that

What are you talking about?

PEW research and other polls of Muslims worldwide have found that they are for Sharia Law, attitudes towards women, homosexuality, and tolerance of others is... well NOT FUCKING GOOD.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

It appears that you don't know their religion.

not good....youre right. i dont like islam.

but theyre not all violent as youre attempting to claim, even based on this pew research. and "sharia law".......wtf is it? ask 10 muslims and youll get 5 different answers. its like saying "traditional values." what does that mean? depends on who you ask.

Teachers at a primary school in Sydney, Australia have been threatened with beheading and other violence from young Islamic students, prompting one of them to quit her job.

Students as young as those in Year 5, according to the Daily Telegraph, are making the violent threats and pressuring others to read the Koran at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney.

Documents given to the newspaper allege that three staff members have taken a leave of absence owing to stress, received counselling and been awarded compensation after bullying from Islamic students.

One female teacher reportedly quit her job after it got too much for her. She claims she quit after receiving death threats to her family from her year 5 and 6 students, with some saying they would behead her.

The teacher also said she made numerous complaints back in 2014 about the extraordinary behavior in the class. For example, she said, she was abused by students after she stopped them from hanging a Syrian flag in the classroom.

In another example, she claimed she was pushed into a corner by students who began marching around her chanting the Koran.

The bullying wasn’t restricted to teachers. The woman also reported an incident where children bullied other students by saying that someone had “betrayed his religion” by “not going to Muslim scripture”. In another incident, she said a “group of boys had stood around a girl and called her horrible names.... Read More (Link)

https://heatst.com/life/australian-teacher-quits-after-islamic-students-threaten-to-behead-her/

==================================================================

This is what Islam brings to the Western World when they believe they have the numbers in small pockets of population. The Muslims that follow these type of acts are actually the ones following the Koran.

Islam is an aggressive culture for the most part that does not tolerate other beliefs / views. That is born out in the fact that Muslim nations don't allow other beliefs and are 95%+ Muslim in so many nations. Can someone name me a 95% Hindu, Christian, or Buddhist Nation? If you can, do they aggressively stop the worship of other religions?

They are exporting violence worldwide like no other religion. It's gone too far and needs to be stopped.

They're just sub-humans who feel invicible due to being coddled by limp-wristed western governments.

Would like to hear if they were punished, how they were punished, if there were parent teacher conferences, what did the parents say...etc.

I woul give their parents an F on parenting and integration.

I went to a Catholic school.
If I'd threatened a nun, she'd have beat me the fuck up. Then when I got home, I'd catch another beating.
That's how it should be.

She would order you to dive the muff. +1

Who in the heck threatens their teacher with beheading?

Instead of:

reading
writing
and arithmetic.

It's:

neck cutting
bomb making
and jihad

Who in the heck threatens their teacher with beheading?

Instead of:

reading
writing
and arithmetic.

It's:

neck cutting
bomb making
and jihad

What's wrong with you?

Seriously, you left out subjugating women, and throwing homosexuals off buildings to their death.

Islam is not a culture that is looking to assimilate. It is looking to dominate and replace all other cultures everywhere it goes. They keep it cool until they have enough of the population in place to start imposing their culture. Prayers in the streets, Sharia Law Zones, No Go Zones, Subjugation of Women, etc... etc... etc... They have a solid plan and the Cucks of the West (CoW's) are letting it happen.

Teachers at a primary school in Sydney, Australia have been threatened with beheading and other violence from young Islamic students, prompting one of them to quit her job.

Students as young as those in Year 5, according to the Daily Telegraph, are making the violent threats and pressuring others to read the Koran at Punchbowl Public School in Sydney.

Documents given to the newspaper allege that three staff members have taken a leave of absence owing to stress, received counselling and been awarded compensation after bullying from Islamic students.

One female teacher reportedly quit her job after it got too much for her. She claims she quit after receiving death threats to her family from her year 5 and 6 students, with some saying they would behead her.

The teacher also said she made numerous complaints back in 2014 about the extraordinary behavior in the class. For example, she said, she was abused by students after she stopped them from hanging a Syrian flag in the classroom.

In another example, she claimed she was pushed into a corner by students who began marching around her chanting the Koran.

The bullying wasn’t restricted to teachers. The woman also reported an incident where children bullied other students by saying that someone had “betrayed his religion” by “not going to Muslim scripture”. In another incident, she said a “group of boys had stood around a girl and called her horrible names.... Read More (Link)

https://heatst.com/life/australian-teacher-quits-after-islamic-students-threaten-to-behead-her/

==================================================================

This is what Islam brings to the Western World when they believe they have the numbers in small pockets of population. The Muslims that follow these type of acts are actually the ones following the Koran.

Islam is an aggressive culture for the most part that does not tolerate other beliefs / views. That is born out in the fact that Muslim nations don't allow other beliefs and are 95%+ Muslim in so many nations. Can someone name me a 95% Hindu, Christian, or Buddhist Nation? If you can, do they aggressively stop the worship of other religions?

They are exporting violence worldwide like no other religion. It's gone too far and needs to be stopped.

At 5 they are threatening to murder
At 9 they are getting fucked by 50 year old men
At death they are sent to hell

Back